Taz's diary - Need to do this!

I expect it can be sorted somehow x

Well it was supposed to be in January's budget, not Novembers OR Decembers!!! It wasn't an expensive one, it was £39 for the hotel and £10 for parking (it's close to Heathrow so unavoidable).

I imagine it will resolve itself Taz x

Morning Taz, i didn't realise they take the money at the time of booking either :(

It is a new thing Jim - we had cheap rooms at the weekend and paid on arrival as we always have - that's probably why it took Taz by surprise x

Have a good day Taz - early bird as usual x

Morning Taz, hope your day's a good one :)

Evening all! Well I think I have finished the christmas shopping with the exception of my dad. I have to do some wrapping tonight to send presents to my nephews but nothing else gets wrapped until Friday. I am off on Friday so I plan to get the place all christmassed up and all the presents wrapped and under the tree. I even got my little Stuart a stocking!

Stuart's stocking is very cute - Is the hairbrush for him too?

Yes, he gets his hair all messy when he goes out to play!

Morning all, I have a very long and busy day ahead. Off to work shortly then straight to visit a relative for lunch then to the cinema to watch a couple of films. Hopefully we will still have enough energy when we get home to put the tree up as it's now DECEMBER and it's time to get all dchristmassy :D

Morning Taz, what films are you watching? Have you got a cinema pass? Yay to December, I get to have a chocolate for breakfast every day now!! Have a good day xx

Happy 1st December Taz and Nomad (enjoy your chocolate). I hope by the time you get back from the cinema you have the energy to put the tree up - I noticed you had it in the room last evening. It won't matter if it's a day late though as today is going to be SO busy that you probably won't notice anyway x

Hope you enjoyed yesterday - have a good one today x

Morning Taz, who's Stuart love?

Stuart is my mouse Jim.

Morning all, well it turned out the first film started later than I'd thought so we managed to get home for an hour to get the tree put up. BUT we seem to have lost the fairy for the top so I will have to go out and get one today as you can't switch the lights on without the fairy on top :(

We watched TinTin and Tower Heist last night. Both were really good films. Today Happy Feet 3 and Hugo are released so we will be going to watch those at some point and later this month New Years Eve.

Nomad, we have Cineworld Unlimited cards. For £14.99 a month you can watch as many films as you like. You have to pay £1.50 to watch 3D films but we rarely watch the 3D ones so it's good. All we have to pay when we go to the cinema is the fuel to get there and ice cream if we want it when we are there. It makes for a cheap night or afternoon out especially when we are skint!

Back