Taz's diary - Need to do this!

WOW, how pink is that Taz. LOL. :)

I'm liking what I'm seeing Jim - although I thought she had gone quite mad when she rang me, giggling and saying what she was up to! I'm looking forward to seeing it for real when I next visit x

Morning Taz.

LOL Gem, I can just imagine :D

I saw that one when I was looking Gem. There isn't a lot of choice on the pink and black mats but there is a nice black one with pink swirly flowers. I may have to order it on pay day :D

Sorry for my absence, I have been training this week. It's been a very intensive 3 days and I think my head may explode :( The training schedule is all messed up so after this week I am back to normal duties then no idea whats happening.

Not much else to report in Tazzy world right now

Morning Taz, what training is that then?

Evening all!

Jim, it's the training for the enhancement to my current job. It's a lot to learn and the schedule is crazy. Bit more relaxed today though as I was just travelling about all morning

Glad it's been taken down a peg or two x

Not so much taken down as halted. They actually have no idea what I'm doing yesterday and today so I'm just doing my own thing really

Morning Taz, sounds good love :)

Well I have to work all weekend then I have 2 days off followed by a safety training day. It's nothing like the training I've been doing this week, the safety day is something we do regularly and it's a bit of a skive day. They can be fun if you have a good group there.

Morning Taz, you and Gem met up then?

I visited Taz on my way back from work on Friday and spent a couple of hours with her. Taz, Mr Taz, Mr Stone and I went out to dinner last evening and Taz came to breakfast this morning on her way to have her hair done. It's been lovely seeing a bit more of her x

I will try to get a picture of but I don't think it will do it justice. I had it cut coloured and straightened and I love it!

Back