Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Morning Taz, oh love, so much bad news all in one go love, I'm so sorry to hear all that.

JIM!!! WHERE have you been??? Good to see you back here :D

Well Bupa went well yesterday, I saw a different doctor who said that there was no point in waiting til I was completely pain and discomfort free as that will never happen! So within about 5 minutes he said I could go back to work on full duties to be reviewed in 2 months. I know I wont be back on full duties permanently but as long as I can get a few months in all will be ok. It's Mr Taz's last day at work today so his job hunt will start on Monday. If he can get back to work soon then even better!

Still waiting for news on my friend. Saw her twice on Wednesday, took a colleague in at lunch time and another friend in the evening. She couldn't talk as she had a tracheotomy in but we soon learnt her hand signals! Now just waiting to see how surgery went yesterday

Hi Taz - hope your friend responds to treatment x

Hi Taz - thanks for your company last evening and looking forward to the theatre this evening too x

Evening all! My friend is still in hospital and waiting for a 3rd (and hopefully final) operation. The last one was cancelled as she has a chest infection so they are waiting for that to clear up.

Well Mr Taz is officially a job seeker! He has an interview on Tuesday so fingers crossed!

I now have 2 weeks off work! It's my birthday on Thursday so the end of the week will be busy. I am spending the day with my brother on Wednesday, going to Drayton Manor with some friends on Thursday followed by a family dinner then Friday will be spent packing for holiday then out with a friend in the evening! Then we are going camping for a week! Really hoping the rain stays off long enough to pitch the tent

Hoping for good weather for you (and for us) next week. surely we've had all the rain now!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for your friend Taz x

Thanks Gem, she is doing well at the moment but one more op to go. All looking very positive though

Hi Taz, great to hear from you. Fingers crossed for your friend and Mr Taz. Jealous of Wednesday!!!

:confused: Can't think why you're jealous of Taz on Wednesday x

Plans changed, I went to visit my brother yesterday instead. It was a great day with much mayhem, look on FB for the picture of said brother punching a squirrel in the face! Well, he wasn't actually punching it but the way the picture was shot it looks that way and it looks like the squirrel is about to punch back too!

Monday was a long day taken up by car stuff. Had to take the Beast in to have the cam belt changed and an investigation into a problem with the rear lights. We took it in (which is on the other side of the city) and as we were about to leave in Baby I noticed the back tyre was flat! So we went back in to see if they could sort it out for me and they took it straight in for a full health check which was free! They checked the whole car and found a few issues that will need attention in the next 6 months (nothing that was a surprise) and found a huge nail in my tyre! They don't do puncture repairs so they re-inflated my tyre and we went off to get it fixed. We then met up with Gem for lunch and a mooch around the shops. After that we went to visit my gran as she lives nearby then went back to fetch the car. They identified the light problem but didn't have the part to fix it so we have to take it back today. It's only an hour job but as we don't have an appointment as such we have to take it in this morning and leave it there all day and they will do the work when they can fit it in :( Today though, we will be coming home to wait as I have a friend coming to visit and Mr Taz has a physio appointment this afternoon.

Tomorrow remains the same with a trip to Drayton Manor followed by dinner with the family but it won't be a late night as I have to be up early on Friday morning to go for a scan on my knee. My appointment is 8am but it's about 40 miles away so it will be an early start. Then on Saturday we go away camping for a week :D

My friend Kat had her baby this morning, 15 days late! he was 9lb!!! Will have to visit them later too

Big Congratulations to Kat - give her and her baby boy my love x

Big Congratulations also to Mr Taz x

What Kat from here?????

I saw the picture but didn't know whose arm it was!

Fantastic news about Mr Taz, well done! Enjoy your birthday tomorrow and your camping trip xx

Happy Birthday
Taz
Have a Roller Coaster
of a Day
xxx

Back