Taz's diary - Need to do this!

I don't like to spend too much in there Gem! Spent a little more today elsewhere though, I now have a rather stonking breakfast bar! It's made from what was left over from our worktop, it was quite an expensive worktop and it made no sense to chuck a large off cut out so we saved it and had it made into a breakfast bar :D we bought some nice stools to go with it and, although not completely finished, it looks great!

It certainly does Taz and will look even better once completed x

Yep! Can't wait. In a few weeks all the work will be done and I will have the best kitchen and breakfast bar ever!

There may be a teeny tiny spanner in the works. One of the bits I need for the decorative finish on my breakfast bar has to be ordered! Was hoping to get it finished at the weekend but may have to wait a little while longer now :(

Its all happening Taz - not long to wait now x

Evening all! Well this morning I excelled myself and smashed my own goal. I went for my usual Tuesday swim but I'd decided that today I was going to do the most I've ever done. So I did! My previous best was 160 lengths (4km) in 103 minutes. Today I hit that at 90 minutes, knocking 13 minutes off that time. Then I kept going til I'd done 200 lengths in 110 minutes. I was very pleased with that! Then I spent the afternoon at the cinema and watched 3 films :D

I think you deserved the rest after that little burst of energy - well done you x

My scales seem to be being a little stubborn at the moment. Not good at all with 5lb to lose in 2 weeks for my next mini goal! I'm hoping it's just being premonsteral that's causing the sticky numbers :/

I'm not looking forward to you turning into a monster if you are premonsteral Taz :eek: x

She's turning into a monster Nomad - she's pre-monsteral :giggle:x

Ha ha.... I should do that if I were you Taz x

Back