Taz's diary - Need to do this!

good on you taz, for getting your food mojo back. We all put on sometimes, but they won't be around for long. So get stuck in and lose some for me too!! *LOL*

Sorry to hear about your friend, it can be very hard, and it can happen to anyone at any time. I have always been aware of that. That is why when I get off the phone with friends or family, I always tell them I love them, not habitually, but actually and I mean it. Because it just takes one sec and your gone and never got a chance to say anything. So I live on the principal of telling everyone that I love and care for in my life how much I love them and their friendship means to me. But then too I may be morbid like that. Trying to get my will sorted out now that the second LU is on the way. I have arranged for everything, just need to pay for it all now! *LOL*

It's not morbid it's practical. None of us want to think about our own mortality and I hesitated when I clicked on the link for the organ donation register but it happens to us all one day and making plans won't change that

im back taz :) x

Well done for the lost inches Taz - numbers are only part of it so don't worry - You're doing fine. x
Jenn - don't be hiding any of those squatters under your bump - just joking hehehe x

hahaha.....nah I am hiding them in my teeth I think....Not too sure what is going on...but they had better go soon or I will be depressed!!ahhhhhhhhhh.

Yeah I forgot to say...that is great in the losses, so never mind the lbs. as long as it is showing in some way...then great.

I'm sure you'll be fine this week Taz! Have you got any plans for today? :) or you just enjoying your hols x

I'm sure you'll be fine this week Taz! Have you got any plans for today? :) or you just enjoying your hols x
Just enjoying the rest today but we have work to do on our bathroom and then we are out all day tomorrow the back to work on Sunday afternoon! It seems to have gone so quickly!

I know how scary is that!? It doesn't help that the summer has been a washout so wasn't defined as a season. It's like going from spring to autumn really

So what? Autumn is a beautiful season. Enjoy all the wonderful colours nature has to offer and the joy of an unseasonal sunny day when you can put on a T shirt and go for a walk. x

Yeah like you say the inches speak for themselves, I should start measuring myself! xxx

Back