Taz's diary - Need to do this!

So what? Autumn is a beautiful season. Enjoy all the wonderful colours nature has to offer and the joy of an unseasonal sunny day when you can put on a T shirt and go for a walk. x
Yeah Autumn is a nice time of year but I do love the winter! I crochet my own scarfs and they are all warm and snuggly, perfect for a freezing winter day. And I love christmas. I already have some presents bought! Ha ha

Yeah like you say the inches speak for themselves, I should start measuring myself! xxx
You should! I didn't before someone started a thread on measurements so I thought I'd join in. All I know of my before measurements is that I had 44" trousers and they were tight on me!

Hey :)
Gosh I can't believe it's almost been 2 weeks already!
Been trying to read your diary but only up to page 20!
Hope you're ok :)
x
Wow it will take you some time if you are going to read all through this! Most of it is just my ramblings from when things weren't going so well!

Your definately right there.... we have not had summer at all!!!!! and it seems to be getting colder so quickly.... I'll be getting my coat out soon x ha ha x

Morning Taz x

No Taz, I'm not back in until Tuesday - Great!!! x

Well have a good day today and tomorrow. x

That's the one! I have been out to Hayes today and nodded off in the car on the way home but that didn't help! Think I will have an early night tonight

That's the one! I have been out to Hayes today and nodded off in the car on the way home but that didn't help! Think I will have an early night tonight

Im having an early night tonight too - this going back to work is a shock to the system! x

is the man not swapping wiv ya anymore?! x

Ooo.... Taz - you don't like lates do you? x

Back