Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Hey hun, hope you manage to evict a couple of squatters before weigh in. Good luck. x :D

Yea Taz - Do it (proper job as they say in Cornwall) x

I think one has gone but I am going to wait until tomorrow morning to be sure. None of my other tickers will move until I have lost all of the christmas gain so Hopefully I can shift it all by February!

That's right Taz - don't move the tickers cos that's a negative. I've just done a squatter countdown - so far 2 out in the cold and 7 smug little beggers left to go x

I have a christmas gains ticker and that is the only one that will move until that one is empty! Then it's back to the mini goals!

Hi Taz and Co and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I've gained loads over Christmas too - so will join you on the squatter eviction campaign if you don't mind!! We can do this - new year new start!!

Hope you had a fab time over Christmas and hope your neck is starting to ease a bit - if the co-codamol are bunging you up that will account for a few of your squatterss!!! TMI - I'm sure once you start to take fewer it will help. Have you tried a pain relief gel like Ibuleve directly onto your neck if you want to take less co-codamol? Just a thought.

I had to take co-codamol last year for pleurisy and it really knocked me out, I couldn't do anything when I was on them - just felt out of it all the time!!! Eventually just took them at night to get a good night's sleep!!

Take care

Carol x

PS if you don't mind I might pinch your squatter idea on your sig!!! Its great x

You pinch away, I pinched them from Gemstone anyway so lets start a trend!

Goods to see you again, I am only taking the co-codamol in the morning to ease the post-sleep pain then getting by the rest of the day!

Hey hun. Glad to hear a squatter may already have been evicted! :p Good luck for tomorrow.

Glad the pain is easing too. Take care. x :)

Keep working on the neck....when's your physio?

PS it's 2009 now...time to change your title lol ;)

xx
OMG that is so freaky, I just noticed that and changed it before I read this!

Physio was supposed to be yesterday but I was feeling quite wonky so I cancelled and rescheduled it for a couple of weeks time. I think I just have to play the waiting game now. It is definately easing and I have been doing the exercises I was told to do after I got whiplash in July.

My head is the main problem now but I will mention it to the doctor tomorrow. I'm not worried as I had a CT scan which was clear so I know there is nothing serious wrong but I had quite a lump on the back of my head and a sore face so I guess it's only to be expected that I am still a bit fuzzy

Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow Taz x

can u come online please? i really need sum1 to talk to :) X

Back