Taz's diary - Need to do this!

You is gettin' SO fit Taz - you already knock spots off me swimming and you'll be double lapping me now!!!!!

Don't know about that Gem, I still lack stamina and have to rest after each length!

I have just added 2 swimwear pictures to my Fat Photo's album. I must warn you though, they aren't pretty and don't look at them if you have just eaten!

Taz, you honestly look great in that pic....esp in copmparison to your proper fat pics.... gosh you have an hour glass figure honestly!!!!

Aww thanks Nas. I must admit, I do like my figure I just wish there was less of it! I hate my thighs, they are so flabby!

mine are just like yours.... dont have the hour glass figure tho!!!!

thank goodness our traditional dress has loose baggy trousers PMSL x

I can't find your pics Taz. I've looked at the ones attached to the thread but can't seem to access any others!
Just under my avatar there is a link to my profile albums. Click on that then go into the album 'fat photos'

Okay tried that. I'll have to do it at work tomorrow because my connection speed is obviously too slow as the background was coming up but the pictures weren't!

Ah yeah that's what I get when I go to it too. It's these dongals, they are no good for it. Have a look when you are at work

Taz - as usual you are putting yourself down. Yes, you are still carrying extra weight on those piccies but look at the shape - now there's something to hang a nice shapely body on - it's all good x

Good morning, did we all have a good weekend?

No I got that impression when you first started talking about the channel challenge. I'm sure that once she starts getting into it and she can see that it's having an effect on her body, she'll get into it.

Hey, Can I be part of this conversation??? Taz you know why I'm not keen at the moment ££££ - I ain't got none!! Also, I want to swim the channel, not the equivalent as I think there would be a bigger sense of achievement! See what I mean?

Just had a look at your pics.... :) I think you look great!

Reactions: Taz
Hi Taz, just checked out your new pics added, you have done so well!! x

Taz - as usual you are putting yourself down. Yes, you are still carrying extra weight on those piccies but look at the shape - now there's something to hang a nice shapely body on - it's all good x

I agree. You're got a great shape & lovely curves girl!! x :D

Hi Taz

Don't suppose you'll remember me from last year on SW.

I have to say girl I think you look great in your swimsuit. If I was at that stage now I would be going abroad this year.

Back