Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Good morning all. I'm in early because the server sent me a backup fail message, turns out the tape wasn't inserted properly so I'll be chewing someone's leg off for breakfast.!

Especially as I'm in maint Cate. ;) :D

Don't get indigestion Jim

LOL, Chewing out is over and done with gem. :)

Yes I did abz, and he has been suitably punished. :D

Kick ass and 2 weeks evening backup duty. :)

Ooooo.... Jim - you are a hard task master

Hope it all went ok chick...
xxxx

Evening all. Today went as well as could be expected. Some irresponsible person put the plate of biscuits right next to me though and they kept falling into my mouth! that won't help things at WI tomorrow and it's really not looking good!

Nasty biscuits - fancy falling into your mouth like that - it's just not cricket is it?

Everything has gone horribly wrong here :( I have just had a cut in my wages which I wasn't expecting and it means that all bills I was hoping to clear won't be paid. Normally that wouldn't bother me but 2 of the things I am unable to pay are my training fees and my gym membership. I am totally gutted as it means that I won't be able to grade for my black belt as planned and I wont be able to get all the exercise I have been used to doing in. On top of that, with all these stresses, I haven't lost much weight lately and in 2 weeks when my SW vouchers run out it is unlikely they will give me any more so I will have to give SW up too! I am off to find a rock to crawl under......

you can do it taz!! if you stick to it you will lose enough for them to give you more. have a couple of hard core weeks and they'll give you vouchers!!

failing that, do it on your own at home. you have all the kit.

abz xx

I have tried doing it on my own at home but it doesn't work for me. I need the weekly WI at group to keep me on track. I am going to try and lose as much as possible next week but with a gain this week it's not looking likely :(

Morning Taz,
I am sorry to here your bad news. Keep at the sw and try and do it from home,we are all here to help and support you x

Good morning, that's not good news Taz. I'm sorry to hear that love.

Back