Taz's diary - Need to do this!

ah chin up hunny bunny xxx

Hi Taz. I've got to agree with Gem, you have done brilliantly to keep going with everything that has happened so far this year. Give it a break if you need to and again, as Gem says don't beat yourself up!

You must be fairly active during your work day doing what you do so that will help to at least not put weight on, especially if you're not eating the amount of food you used to.

Hopefully speak to you soon xx

aw taz sending you lots of hugs and encouragement from wakefield honey

Keep your chin up Taz, take it one day at a time xx

Reactions: Taz
Hey all.

Just thought i would high-jack Taz's diary (I know she wouldn't mind.)
Well I just managed to get through the pre-op diet and I quit smoking a week before that (I just love a challenge!!)
I weighed at Taz's on the wednesday (day before op) and managed to lose 13lb!! Which I was amazed about, BUT i never want to go through that again, I literally didn't eat from the monday, called the hospital on the tuesday needing help, they told me I could have low cal cup-a-soup, which i really liked even though it tasted like dish water, it was just nice to have something different and savoury. I am NEVER going to eat yogurt again!

So, now i'm on the other side and all seems fine. I've been on 50mls of watery fluids till tomorrow (Monday) Then I am allowed 100 mls of weetabix, soup (like tomato) and milky drinks which I can't wait for.

I am weighing again at Taz's on wednesday and will post, or get Taz to post if I have a change or not.

So, I think I should give Taz back her diary. (Thanks Taz) xx

Laters all. xx

Reactions: Taz
Morning Taz, and well done Kat!

Thanks Taz and Jim. Taz I think i need your expertise with the tickers, the top one I can't even edit. I am about to have my first breakfast cereal in about 2 weeks!! WooHoo haha

Good morning Taz (and Kat if you're online).

Morning Jim.

Taz - Great to spend time with you yesterday x

Kat you have been fantastic. Good luck with the next phase of your journey x

Hey you're around - I thought you'd be in work x

Oh I didn't think that was this week - I got confused (that's not difficult) x

Are you back to work full time now Taz?

Kat you have been fantastic. Good luck with the next phase of your journey x

Aww, thanks Gem. How are you, haven't seen you in a while.

Full time hours Jim but restricted duties. Kat and Gem know how much I hate the late shifts. I am an early bird, I was awake at 5 this morning and I have to work til 10.30pm. :(

Back