Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Morning Taz, LOL Gem

Morning Taz :) what a horrible boss you have! He should let you be the judge of whether you think you should risk it :( Hope you managed to stay safe.

I think he's a little on dodgy ground. I reckon any demands to go in against your better judgement should be in writing so those demanding you travel in dangerous conditionds are accountable x

I think he's a little on dodgy ground. I reckon any demands to go in against your better judgement should be in writing so those demanding you travel in dangerous conditionds are accountable x

I agree Gem, it's totally out of order.

Hope all is well Taz. x

Evening all! Yes I did go into work yesterday and it turned out to be an interesting night! There was an explosion in a gas depot right by our main line so the line was closed which affected all of our busiest routes. Add to that another line closed due to a tunnel defect then 2 simultaineous breakdowns in the severn tunnel and you have a right old mess! So no one was where they were supposed to be and trains were cancelled all over the place. We all stayed in the mess room out of the way!

I am pleased to say that the hitch hikers I picked up on my new year break are slowly getting their cardboard signs and getting out of my car! I predict that by next friday I will be 'home' minus the hitch hikers and set to do battle on the squatters!

Well done Taz - Your day sounds "interesting" for all the wrong reasons. Have you got the weekend off now? x

Morning all, are we all still suitably cold? We are in for more snow from tomorrow so I am going to take advantage of being able to get out today. HAve a good day everyone!

Have a good day Taz - enjoy your out and about time x

Mornin' Taz - Did you enjoy your day yesterday. I went shopping in the big Tesco (Gosh, I know how to have fun). It was good to be out and about but a little scary on some of the roads. More snow forecast for this afternoon so more disruption next week I reckon x :)

Evening all, we went to the big Tesco today to do our monthly shop. It was a little mad in there! Seems the snow will miss us now, there was a short flurry earlier but it turned into nothing. Much as I love the snowy weather it can be a bit difficult so it will be nice to not have disruptions!

Hi Taz - I thought you were rather quiet on here today x

It was just the same yesterday in Tesco - Crazy x

Well I have decided to add the hitch hikers to the squatters and treat them all the same - evict them all!

Back