Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Morning Taz x

Ah that's good then.

On Gem's diary you said about paying £40 for the 3g version of the Kindle app. What's that all about? I've got the Kindle app which seems to be fine. I'm confused :-(
No not the app, the app is fine! The actual Kindle is available in 2 versions, the Wifi version or the 3g version. The 3g one is £40 more than the wifi one. Obviously the Wifi one you can only get books where there is.. er... Wifi! Whereas the 3g one you can search for and download books anywhere. But if you have the app you can still get books on the go via the app then sync the Kindle when you are at home (near Wifi) without having to have the 3g version.

Does that make sense?

Yes Nomad, the app is free and you can download anywhere there is wifi or 3g signal. But the real Kindle is either just wifi or both. What I am saying is that if you have the app you only need the wifi Kindle as you can use the 3g on the app.

I've noticed it's a lot slower downloading via the 3G than it is on wireless Taz.

Jim, have you got the 3g one?

Hey Elf, welcome to my diary and to the forum. You will find a lot of support here x

Yes I have Taz and Hi to Elf. :)

Well as ScouseElf has said, we have formulated a plan for our restart. We are kicking it off on the 10th January with the 7 day Fast Forward plan and after that we will be following SW to shift our 40lb!

I have told Mr Taz that all the christmas chocolates/biscuits etc HAVE to be gone by the 10th!

Sounds good. How did Mr Taz take the news? How was your day?

I told my OH that everything had to be gone by Monday evening but he claims that he is never going to eat another thing so I may have rather more to lose than first thought!!!

Ha ha that could be a problem! Mr Taz just laughed.

My day has been good, me and Elf went out for lunch and did some shopping then hatched plans.

I think I'll have to send food parcels to Mr Taz. Although as mum said, most of it will keep and does not need to be eaten immediately so I can still eat it but be sensible.

Back