Taz's diary - Need to do this!

christmas-tree.gif

Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful time. x

Afternoon all, hope you all had a great christmas! So far I have gained 2lb in the last 2 days and we are entertaining tonight as well! Ah well, it's only once a year. Hope you all had a great christmas x

Hiya Taz, I had a good time thanks. How was yours? Hope you have a good evening. No worries about the weight, you will soon shift it. Do you know when you are going back to, oh bother, I've forgotten which martial art you do again, sorry!!!!

Karate Nomad x

Evenin' Taz - I hope you are having a good evening x

Ah, thanks Gem. For some reason I thought it was something else - not sure what!!!

Hope all is well with you Taz and you're enjoying your time off. Any more news on New Year's Day?

I think she finds out for certain tomorrow (Tuesday) - Fingers crossed x

I am not sure if I will be able to go back to it at all :'( my knees are very unpredictable and I can't risk my health. I will have to make the decision in January what I am going to do. I don't want to have to quit but I have to be sensible about it

Yes you do Taz - you have to think of your overall health first x

Soooo christmas is over and we are into the very last week of 2010. With a new year round the corner I know we are all thinking about what we will change or do differently. Personally, I know I can't mess around now, I HAVE to lose this weight as it is really bugging me. Obviously right now is not the time to do anything about it but starting next week I have to get serious. Back on SW properly and being careful. I have a goal in mind for this time next year, it's not a particularly ambitious one but it requires losing 40lb (from today's weight). that sounds a lot right now but I will work at it and not beat myself up if I don't make it.

I am also quite aware that my dad was sponsoring me to lose weight. He currently has a New Look gift card with £50 on it and I have to lose 33lb just to earn that again!

So 2011, a lot of work to do, goals in mind and I WILL acheive them!

Taz - what if we both lose 40lb by Christmas next year - now that would be good x

Back