Taz's diary - Need to do this!

I had to watch them like a hawk - they were up to something all the time. I suspect I was not the only one watching them - not sure if we're allowed in that shop or if they have a picture of us all with "suspicious" written underneath it x

unruly kids time Gem? :D

If the cap with the bell on fits............. x

Did I say otherwise - I enjoyed your company very much - just needed eyes in my backside that's all x

ooh now there is an interesting place to have them.....i can see pitfalls in that idea thou!

It's better than having a nose there - imagine that after the Christmas sprouts or the turkey curry :eek: x

Well, you've already worked out how to adapt your jeans Gem if you did develop eyes or a nose in your backside!!

Also, I think Jim was wondering if alcohol was involved in Taz's fall, not in the naughty shopping trip?

Hope your shoulder feels better tonight Taz xx

No alcohol involved in that either Nomad - the last I can remember Taz drinking was a small glass of champagne on Christmas day. She was just drinking diet pepsi before the fall x

How are you this morning Taz - I hope you had a good night x

Still in pain :( I have to go out today as I have to see some family that I can't see any other time. This will be a test!!!

Yes Nomad, the Diet Coke was to blame for the car sinking but I don't think that was it either! Now had I been on the Pepsi Max, that could have been another matter.....

Morning Taz. Diet coke & cart sinking?

Oh well, back to work here.

Yes it was a long time ago Jim, Nomad gets very hyper on diet coke and one day we were talking to Nomads mum who was sat in her car when Nomad screamed, she thought the car was sinking! Turned out her mum had just wound the window down which Nomad was leaning on!

Jeez, LMAO Taz. I love it, what a bunch of nutters. :)

Jim - you've seen nothing until you've seen the Taz/Nomad or the Taz/Elf combination. Are you seeing a pattern emerging here Jim - there is a common denominator I reckon x

Back