Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Morning all. Well I got taken off my job half way through the day yesterday and not allowed back to full duties until it has recovered in full and I can lift my own body weight! So today am off to a safety briefing, off thursday then if still not better on Friday I will be doing some boring stuff!

I have been told to seek out a private physio to see if they can help with my injury and my condition and the cost will be covered by a fund I have access to.

That was the work/arm news, now for the weight news!

After a heavy weekend I have so far gained 2lb which could mean that at best I will STS on Friday :( or worse I could have a gain!

I have just cooked some pasta for my lunch but I didn't get any porridge ready last nigh so I might have to use 3 Syns on hash browns from work. I got some of the healthy living pasta sauce from Tesco which I have used on my pasta, it's 6 Syns for the whole jar and I will easily get 6 portions from it so only 1 Syn!

I'm off to get ready for 'work' have a good day everyone

Sorry your arm isn't any better. Work are right to keep you on light duties though, boring as that may be. Hope it get better soon & your result Friday isn't as bad as you expect. There's still a couple of days to pull it back. Have a good day & take care. x

Taz;3160946 [COLOR=#2e8b57 said:
I have been told to seek out a private physio to see if they can help with my injury and my condition and the cost will be covered by a fund I have access to. [/COLOR]

Morning Taz, well that's some good news at least.

Morning Taz sorry to read your arm is no better and potentially worse
great news on physio hope it will help
as for light duties what do they include - is it like office work

have a great day off tomorrow and dont work too hard today

Taz - I don't think it will get better that quickly. It would be better for you to think in weeks rather than days and if its sooner it will be a nice surprise.

Have a good day x

Evening all! Light duties can be anything we are able to do. For me that means I will have to stand at the ticket barriers at the station and sell tickets to people that have travelled without buying one *yawn*

I hope you've enjoyed today and that tomorrow isn't too tedious x

I'm not feeling positive about WI on Friday. Today started out soooo well then I fell at the last hurdle! I had a training day and we take our own lunch so I did a nice big pot of 1 Syn pasta! I had 2 hash browns for breakfast which are 3 Syns. When we got to the training room someone had brought in a big tin of chocolates which found their way to the table and everyone was digging in. But I resisted! I didn't even look in the tin to see what was in there! I did have my own chocolate bar which I'd brought with me which was 4 Syns. I also resisted the free crisps and biscuits in first class on the way home an just had a bottle of water.

Then we stopped at Tesco on the way home :( I got a bag of sweets and a bag of Kettle Chips. I wasn't even hungry :(

I am now snuggled up on the sofa in my Slanket which my parents got me and Mr Taz for our anniversary!

Of course you're not working tomorrow - neither am I and we discussed it last night didn't we. Stupid Gem x

You're SO right Elf - it would've been SO easy to just dive in - especially when she's feeling down about her arm x

Well done on resisting chocolate and crisps. Dont worry about the sweets and kettle crisps. it is just a hurdle. We all have a slip up at sometime xxxx

Oh Taz, I've given into a bag of kettle chips plenty of times - not to say it's a good idea but one that many of us have succumbed to, I'm sure!

Hope you have a pleasant and restful day off tomorrow and that you get the result you'd like at WI on Friday. :)

Well it's quite interesting really, I was really worried about WI cus the scales were already showing I had gained back my 2lb loss. So although I never weigh on an evening I thought I would take a peek at the damage last night and got a bit of a shock. I decided to wait for the morning so I could get a more accurate read as I always weigh first thing and the result is that the 2lb has gone!!! So if I can just shift 1lb today ready for tomorrows WI I will be a very happy Tazzy indeed!

Back