Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Good luck with that Taz - but if its sts it will be really brilliant too for a difficult week x

Morning Taz, good luck with that love.

Morning all! Well I've lost 1lb this week which is better than I thought I'd do so I'm happy with that. Off to work soon so have a good day everyone

Mornin' Taz - Well done and have a good day - on the gate? x

Well done on the loss. Have a good day. x :)

Thanks guys, I have just got home from a very boring and very cold day at work! 2 pairs of socks tomorrow I think! I am sat here munching on my Graze box trying to decide what to have for dinner!

Sounds like 2 pairs of sox is a good idea, especially as it could be colder tomorrow x

I am lazy, I have them sent through the post! If anyone wants to try them go to www.graze.com and enter code GXKNY2J3 and you will get a free box and I will get £1 off my next one! I only have one a week on a Friday as a healthy treat

That's a good point Nomad! You can get them delivered to your office but as you don't work regular shifts you would have to order as you go

Hope you've had a good day & haven't been so cold. x :)

Taz had a lovely day the scouse elf delivered skinny a gingerbread latte to warm her. Then the naughty Taz decorated her friends car with bottles, sting and a rubbish bag half full)....tut tut ;)

I wouldn't be able to get it delivered to the hospital Taz as it all goes to a central point and we're not allowed to have personal stuff delivered.

Naughty Taz - poor Scouse Elf x

What a pity you can't have the graze boxes delivered to work Nomad x

Back