Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Have a good evening. x :)

... and you weren't there with her Elf x

No Elf went to Yeovil and today she will be visiting me at Filton then going to Gloucester. And that is another punishment!

Me and Elf rejoined SW last night as there was a new group starting and we had vouchers. We are planning on going for a few weeks to really get us in the swing of it so I am going to see if my GP will give me more vouchers so I don't have to pay. My official WI day will still be on a Friday on my scales but there will now also be a midweek WI which might keep me a little more on track.

I have made a flask of coffee to take with me to the naughty step so hopefully I wont get too cold today

Well done on joining SW.

Enjoy the naughty step today. x :)

Morning Taz, what's wrong with Filton then? Can't say I know the place.

I believe Taz is working on the platform at Filton and is out in the cold all day so it is very much like the naughty step, especially given yesterdays weather x

Ah, I see. Thanks gem. I take it Elf works on the railway as well then.

They say they work but it sounds like a lot of fun to me - except when they're on the naughty step x

It's always looked like a good job to me as well gem. loads of variety and free travel. :)

And what a welcome coffee that was! I think the others appreciated the delivery too!

Jim, we are doing a revenue exercise which means we stand for 3 hours in the freezing cold blocking the entrances to the station and making sure no one gets in or out without a ticket or pass. This is the second revenue exercise I have been involved in and they are quite interesting!

I have an appointment to see the nurse about getting some SW vouchers but unfortunately it's not til Wednesday and SW is on Tuesday. I don't get paid until the following Friday so I am going to have to do some maths :(

I hope the maths works out Taz. Have you warmed up yet? x

I don't think it will :( I have been to see a physio for my arm and he was really helpful. I have another appointment next week. Obviously I am hurting a bit more this morning after having my arm played with and moved about.

Scales, once again, not looking good for WI tomorrow.

Morning Taz, shame about the maths love. :(

How many did you catch then Taz, I bet there are loads of fare dodgers.

Hope the arm doesn't cause you too much pain today. x :)

Back