Taz's diary - Need to do this!

OOOOOOOH, tell us Nomad, enquiring minds need to know. :D

Aerobics Jim! And No, I am not going to do that! Ha ha. It was freezing there today and I am still just thawing out now. I think only 2 were prosecuted today so not a bad day really.

The maths, far from working out, have taken a very bad turn for the worse :( only 8 days til pay day

Ah, shame I was hoping it was something scandalous Taz. :)

Yes Taz, you!! aided and abetted by elf no doubt.

Reactions: Taz
Jim - the aerobics was a long time ago and the person in question did it, suddenly, in front of a platform full of people waiting for the train to London which was late. If she thought they were going to join in she was sadly mistaken - she ended up with a solo performance and a red face, while we all pretended we weren't with her.

Sorry my rain dance didn't work Taz and you still had to be out in the elements x

Aided and abetted be ME?????????? I'm a good girl!!!

Poor Taz looked frozen today when i passed thru I do think maybe i was a bit cruel informing those on the naughty step how warm my train was....sorry Taz, loves you xx

You were nice to them yesterday with the hot drinks though x

Happy Poets day everyone! Although I'm not at work today I have to pop in this morning to see the nurse to see if I can go back to work properly.

:( I put on 2lb :( I am due a visit from Aunt Flo next week and I know I am holding a bit of water but I can't blame it all on that

Taz - I believe that sometimes when we are really cold we hold onto weight - probably another of natures ways, slowing down the metabolism to protect us as it uses the extra fuel to keep warm and holds onto the fat deposits to pad us out against the cold x

OOOOOOOHHHH POET's day, I haven't heard that in a long long time, I thought that was just an Army expression.

Morning Taz and all.

I think I just eat too much chocolate Gem!

Jim, it's really a 9-5ers thing. Us shift workers rarely have a Poets day :( although I do have a long weekend now!

Been to see our OH nurse and he won't let me back next week :( the following week I have leave so I wont be back doing my real job for 2 weeks. Not happy but nothing I can do about it

ah well, enjoy your weekend then Taz.

Its the right thing Taz. I know its frustrating but you just have to go with it. Have a nice day in the warm today and enjoy, especially if others are working out in the cold while you're warm x

I know Taz - not a good thing to have happened at all (((Hugs))) x

Back