Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Oh my goodness thats poop honey. Sorry taken me an age to catch up....too much wine!!! I am back tomorrow (or today when you read this) if you want anything let me know xxx

Morning all! We were woken at about half 5 this morning by noises from upstairs. I think they were moving things around then dropped something. It seems they do everything at night up there! That woke me up then the sound of dripping in the lounge kept me awake so I gave up and got up! Although there is a steady drip the bowl is not even half full yet so I think it's slowing down.

Gem, yes the wires are safe. My dad wouldn't have left me in danger. The electrics cut out because the wires were sitting in a pool of water and the safety mechanism kicked in and cut the electrics rather than exploding!

Elf, what time are you back today???

I thought that would be the case Taz - he's pretty thorough isn't he. Rotten about the rough night - I hope they get things sorted out and your electrics are safe.

Have a lovely Sunday x

Welcome back Elf and the 6 million lbs! We will see what damage you have done and it won't take long to send them packing!

Morning all, ceiling is still dripping :( but the plumber will be going upstairs today so hopefully it will soon be sorted.

Nothing to report on the weight front at the moment

Taz - I hope all is sorted today and your ceiling stops dripping. By what I've heard there is no actual damage done so maybe you have caught it at the right time. I'm guessing you are at work today - have a good one x

Afternoon all. I get home to see the ceiling still dripping! I am hoping it will stop very soon.

My Argos card arrived today so I can't stop, I have shopping to do!!!

I want some Argos Card toooooooo..... x

Thanks for your company this evening Taz (and Mr Taz) and Ta for the cake - even if you did persuade the waitress to put the 9 first and the 5 after it x

Morning Taz - have a lovely day - hope all goes well for you physio x

Back