Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Physio is tomorrow Gem. What do you want from Argos? I'm buying!

Well the card helped loads, we got the unit and tables ordered and are arriving tomorrow afternoon, we got a corner computer stand which will take up a lot less space, and the filing cabinet is out of stock until Saturday but it's reserved for us when it comes in to stock so we will be going back then to pick it up. Soooooooo by the weekend we will have all the furniture apart from the dining table (which is on order and due to be delivered in March) and the sofas (also ordered and waiting to collect them).

Of course, we are also hoping that 'im upstairs fixes the leak before it damages all our nice new furniture!

Ooooooh happy birthday Gem! I'm sure I don't know what you are talking about with the numbers on the cake!!!

The waitress looked straight at you when she said "I only did what I was told to do" and I had suddenly become 95 instead of 59 x

Morning Gem, 95 eh. ;) Happy Birthday love.

Way to go on the shopping front Taz! :D

Have a great day. x :)

Well I managed to escape all morning so the dripping didn't drive me insane. When I got home there is still a slow steady drip so I went to speak to the neighbours and they say that the plumber has been and corrected the shoddy work someone done putting in the new bathroom suite. He said that the dripping should stop soon and they can't turn their water on for another day to allow the seals to... erm... seal, then all should be fixed. Fingers crossed!

Hope that's it then Taz - You don't need that sort of problem when you're expecting new furniture x

That would be because it was your fault Taz x

I get the blame for everything!

I believe you Taz. Customer service in some places is atroucious these days!!! ;) :rolleyes:

Back