Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Yes it is Jim. Not happy at all. We have got another contents loss adjuster coming, don't know when but it should be this week

It's a crap response frankly, with a situation like this you want them round the same day don't you Taz.

Well we now have both the building and contents inspectors coming out tomorrow. I also have someone coming to pick up the undamaged sofa tomorrow so a busy day!

Morning Taz, that's a bit better then love

How awful Taz & totally disgusting that it happened in the first place when it was supposed to be being sorted.

Hope today is better for you. x :D

What a busy morning that was! The inspectors turned up within an hour of each other so both were here at the same time. Luckily they were both nice guys and were a laugh so that made the process easier. Turns out my excess JUST for the building is £350 and they would only pay out £111 for that so we will have to get him upstairs to pay for that. I was sure that the excess was for the entire claim, buildings and contents, and not each! Will have to phone to have that clarified. The contents guy said we need to replace the whole carpet, the sofa and the rug. The loss adjuster still has to come round to price up so we are still stuck with the damaged stuff for another week :(

ah well, at least stuff is happening Taz.

As Jim said, at least things are moving. x :hug99:

Morning Taz, yes love, but look at what you've had to contend with this week love.

I know, it's been a really poopy week and it could take a few more weeks to put right. Just so fed up of it now

don't be disheartened honey we all have bad weeks. You have had to deal with so much recently, so what if you have a slight gain you will be back on track soon. We all love you so stop worrying and we can look forward to our spa reward soon xxx

Thanks Elf. I did do a brief Asda visit last night so I have got blueberry yogurt for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch and low(ish) Syn snacks. Much better than the crap I have been eating at work!

Sooooo to give myself a bit of incentive I have a plan. I love the spa and need little excuse to go there. So every 4th Friday (pay day) if I have hit my goal for that particular week I will treat myself to a visit to the spa! And I really want to go to the spa!!!

Morning Taz. That's a great plan. Nothing like a bit of an incentive to spur you on. x :D

Evening all. Still on for a gain tomorrow but I am hoping for no more than 2lb although it's looking more like 3 :( I have to not care about it, whatever I gain this week will be lost next week.

I went to Boots this afternoon with my mate. I got some gel heel socks which are supposed to soften the heels. I have them on now but will probably wear them at night mostly. Hope they work. Wearing my work shoes all day make my feet a bit rough and I like to have nice feet. I also got some facial wax strips!!! I'm not hairy but I get one dark hair that grows out of my chin and it makes me paranoid and the more I look at it the more I look for other facial hair. I have very fine hair on my top lip which I'm sure is normal but because I am aware of it I focus on it. So I just had a play with the strips, never waxed before and it's not a pain-free process!!! I like the results though and took only a minute or so. I now have a pore cleansing strip on my nose. I'm feeling quite girly this evening!

I really want my teeth straightened and recently priced up getting Invisilign braces. They cost £2,500-£4,000 depending on how much correction is needed (I think I would be at the lower end of the scale) and the treatment takes just 6-12 months. But Mr Taz is not supportive so I will probably not be getting straight teeth :(

I also need a hair cut again! It's getting on for a year since I had it cut short and although I like the length now I need the shape put back into it. I desperately want to cure my patch of alopecia and once again considering investing in some Nourkrin.

I think I need to remove all the mirrors from my house!

Back