Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Good grief!!! You have been busy. I know what you mean though about once you find something & "fix" it it highlights something else & it goes on. I'm just as bad!! lol x :)

I want the socks now....you will have to show me next time we go out :) my feet are nasty with work shoes too....well hard anyway lol.

I stepped on the scales this morning and had a 2lb loss overnight....tried scales again 6 times in disbelief and still said same so here is to your scales doing the same in the morning :)

See you in workiepoos tomorrow. Nighty night peeps xx

Oh Taz - what a few days you've had. Don't get too hung up on things you aren't happy about - you are lovely as you are. Waxing is good for the little bits of hair. I get it done in a salon every so often and its really quick and not too expensive.

I hope everything gets sorted with your ceiling and the stuff that's been ruined - Im upstairs needs to take responsibility x

Morning all. Sadly Elf my scales didn't do the same :( 3lb on for me this week. But now it's declared it's gone, next week will be a loss

YAY for squatter eviction - you and me both x

Well I would have to lose 7lb this week to enable me to get the spa voucher next Friday. I really don't see that happening! Or I have to lose 11lb in the next 5 weeks. Slightly more doable

Its a good incentive though - Good luck x

Morning all. Another early start, didn't want to get out of bed this morning :( looking forward to a lie in tomorrow :D

Morning Taz - have a good day today x

Eeeeeek! Had a really bad food day!!! I was planning on going to Subway for lunch today but my train broke down so I didn't have time and ended up going to Burger King instead! Going to the cinema tonight but there will be NO munchies!Tomorrow is also a dangerous day food wise so I will just have to try for damage limitation

What will be will be Taz - these are difficult times AND there is Mr Stone's birthday dinner on Wednesday (only 2 days from weigh-in) STS would be a HUMUNGUS achievement this week x

Morning all! Mr Taz has just announced that we are going out for breakfast this morning. Maybe that will help curb the munchings later.

Went to the cinema last night with Kat, we watched No Strings Attached which is really funny. All we had at the cinema was a coffee and a bag of Minstrels to share!

Well done not getting the munchies at the cinema - I always do. I don't know if the breakfast will curb the munchies later but we'll see x

Well right now I am stuffed! A good breakfast to start the day. Mr Taz and I have just signed up to the Cineworld monthly pass. For £13.50 a month you get unlimited trips to the flicks! At £7.20 per movie it makes sense if you just go twice a month.

Back