Taz's diary - Need to do this!

It took an hour. It's 4 miles from here to work, 3 of which I can alk along the cycle path so it's quite pleasent. It's raining now so even if I wasn't achy I wouldn't be walking in

Morning Taz, well done on the lb lovee, that's worth celebrating

I am so pleased you are starting to enjoy the walk to work thing, I enjoy my walking days, we will have to start doing it together more. It will start paying dividends soon, I certainly noticed it with my weight loss. Massive hugs and well done on the lb xxxx

Well I worked out why I was in pain yesterday! My lower back, buttocks and shins were all really achy and it wasn't easy to walk. When I walked to work I was wearing my Shape-Up trainers which are designed to work out the legs and bum while you walk. 4 miles in those was like a monster work out! Guess I will just have to get more used to it. I want to start riding my bike to work but I can only do that when me and Elf can ride together as its not safe at the early times we start.

Had a major pig out yesterday, half of which I'd rather have gone without. Back on it today though. I really need a loss on Tuesday night

Morning Taz, yes I guess walking 4 miles in your shape ups would make you ache. When are you planning on walking in again? Hope you are less sore today although I'm guessing its worse than yesterday!!! Have a good day x

I will ride to work with you but may have to borrow Mr Taz's bike until I have enough pennies to get one.....which is not going to happen soon the way Bunny is going through clothes at present!!!!!! Mind I could ask my Daddy dearest to sort out the spare one in his garage....

I'm glad you're considering personal safety in your plans Taz. Well done with the walking and a massive well done for the poundage - I know it doesn't seem much but it is 2 more than a 1lb gain and 1 more than a STS x

Morning all! Well yesterday just completely went to pot. I was good all day then in the evening I had an emergency call from a close friend who had just got back from holiday and her ******* of a boyfriend had left her stranded at Gatwick airport! Luckily she didn't want us to go and pick her up from the airport but 2 hours on and off were spent with her crying down the phone until we picked her up from the station and took her home. We didn't get home til gone midnight :( so it was pizza for dinner! I think this time may be the last, I really hope she has given him his final chance and will see the light. She is better off alone than wasting time with someone who clearly doesn't respect her. But of course, that's easy for me to say as it's not my relationship and it's always easy to see what's not right when you are on the outside. Sometimes I really do despair :(

If its the friend I think it is, she should have ditched him ages ago. He's a waste of space and she deserves better x

Morning taz, is this the prat who she had to call the police out for?

I'm glad she's got a friend like you to look out for her. Hopefully she'll realise this time. Have a good day x

I totally agree, good friends are worth so much.

Hope you've had a good day. x :)

Afternoon all! Well my scales shot up this morning so I have got a massive grump on today! I am avoiding fat farm tonight as I can't face that much of a gain. I'm not even sure where it came from which is more depressing :(

So after work today I went into town and bought some new curtains and a nice new picture for the wall. And a micro scooter! Oh yes, this will be mine and Elf's new way of getting to work!

Back