Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Oh dear. Well I don't think that's childish or spoilt bratish!

Your birthday (& Christmas for that matter) fall on the same day every year so it's not like it was an unexpected event. I for one think he could have put a few £'s away here & there for the last few months so he could have at least got you a little something!! :mad:

Is there nobody else that WILL be getting you a gift that can get them for you instead? x :hug99:

Unlikely, some friends ask me what I want but I wouldn't ask anyone else to spend that kind of money on me. As he pays the biggest of the household bills I am the one that has excess cash available so he can never save anything. Then he gets annoyed if I buy my own presents! I can't blame him really as we have car tax due at the end of the month followed buy both car insurances due 2 weeks later.

OMG! OMG!! OMG!!! This could be my favouritest day ever! A bailiff has just knocked on my door looking for my scum of a neighbour. He asked if he lived here so I pointed him to his flat. Then he said "Is that his White Audi TT there?" To which I said "Yes, are you going to take it away?" and he said "Well I will be starting proceedings to do just that" I couldn't stop myself from smiling so I told him why it made me so happy and he was happy to have made my day! Love it!!!

:hug99: :hug99:

Oh dear. Well I don't think that's childish or spoilt bratish!

Your birthday (& Christmas for that matter) fall on the same day every year so it's not like it was an unexpected event. I for one think he could have put a few £'s away here & there for the last few months so he could have at least got you a little something!! :mad:

Is there nobody else that WILL be getting you a gift that can get them for you instead? x :hug99:

I suspect there will be somebody else - she just hasn't thought of it yet x

I suspect there will be somebody else - she just hasn't thought of it yet x

I thought there probably was! x ;)

That's fantastic news Taz - no wonder you're so happy. x :D

She just needed to explore all her options that was all - she deserves a good birthday x

Well that joy was short-lived! Woke up this morning to find all the electrics off, turned them on and went to check the fridge/freezer was ok to find a wet patch on the carpet under the light. I got on the ladder and found the light fitting had a drip on it. Here we go again, our lovely brand new lounge could meet the same fate as the old one :(

She just needed to explore all her options that was all - she deserves a good birthday x

She does indeed!! x :D

Well that joy was short-lived! Woke up this morning to find all the electrics off, turned them on and went to check the fridge/freezer was ok to find a wet patch on the carpet under the light. I got on the ladder and found the light fitting had a drip on it. Here we go again, our lovely brand new lounge could meet the same fate as the old one :(

:eek: Oh no, that's terrible. Were you able to do anything before you left for work or is it a case of see what you find when you get home? I really, really hope it's not as bad as it sounds. x :hug99:

I thought there would probably be someone else to ask too!!

I can't believe you may be going through all that again!! Fingers crossed you don't and your lounge is safe xx

Well there was no more drips throughout the day but we can't relax now, we are just waiting for it all to start again. We are closely monitoring it and made him aware but I think he is completely unconcerned about it all as usual

I want to do more than just smack him! I am now waiting for the day they take that nice car of his away. I was joking with my mate last night that if I had the money I would follow the car to the auction and buy it just to have it outside the house for a week to taunt him! Ha ha

Ooh fingers crossed you win the lottery so you can do that!!!! Hope it still hasn't got worse and you are having a good weekend, although I expect you are working. What are your plans for Tuesday?

I hope all is well Taz - you deserve a break after all you've been through x

Morning all. I was working all weekend although yesterday I was spare which was really annoying as all I wanted to do was go home and start my holiday! I was able to leave 3 hours early so that was good. We have quite a lot lined up for this week, we have someone coming to fix our front door today, tomorrow I am going to visit relatives then going to a funeral then (hopefully :s) going out for dinner! Wednesday the car is going in for a service and we are meeting the in-laws while the car is being done. Thursday we have our new lounge and bathroom doors being delivered, don't know what time so no other plans made. Friday we are going to the cinema at some point depending on film times and 3 of my friends are taking me out for a late birthday lunch :D

So it's my birthday tomorrow but more importantly tomorrow it will be a year til I am taken to my favourite cafe for lunch :D very excited about that!!!

There have been no more drips from upstairs so it's very strange. I will not rest until I am absolutely certain that we don't have a problem again.

Back