Taz's diary - Need to do this!

When your tax is due you either tax the car or SORN it. If it's SORNed you have to keep it off the road on private property like a driveway or a garage. I know the rules about SORN and insurance have changed recently so I would phone the DVLA for clarification if I were you

Morning taz, new photo's there nomad?

Thanks Taz, I have now checked the website and it agrees with what you say but that's what it always used to be so don't understand all the hoo ha about the changes?? I think ringing them is probably the best bet xx

Yes, it's a new picture Jim. It was taken at a wedding a couple of weeks ago :)

Morning Taz,

It's a lovely photo Nomad ;)

Morning all! I had a day doing absolutely nothing yesterday. Well apart from a few loads of washing but that's not really doing much. Today I have to go out for a few hours and tomorrow I am back at work. Then Friday I have a funeral to go to then working all weekend. I think I am beating this bug so hopefully it's on it's way out. I got some night time cough medicine from Boots on Monday which has helped me to have a couple of better nights but I can't take it tonight as I have to work tomorrow so I am hoping I get some sleep :s

Hope you have a good day & you feel better soon. x :)

There are strict rules about medication when you work on the trains Nomad - there is probably something in the medicine that is not allowed. I believe they err on the side of extreme caution and Taz's job is safety critical x

It has stuff in to help you sleep so I would have to declare it at work and they would have to do a medicine check on it. It's a lot of hassle if you can just avoid taking it. Most medication has a 12 hour rule on it and we have to tell them if and when it's taken, some you have to be referred for further checks for. If we make mistakes at work they could be fatal ones so the rules are quite strict. Basically anything that makes you drowsy is a definite No. I did miss it last night though, I coughed most of the night and been coughing all morning. I can't have Beechams all in one at work either as it's 19% alcohol!!!

Morning Taz, i can understand why they are so strict at your work, it stands to reason love

Taz have you any idea how many syns are in the low fat sausages?

Hope you feel better soon & work isn't too bad. x :)

Evening all. Had today off for a colleagues funeral. It went really well and was a good send off for him. The service was very upbeat and so right for him. Back to work tomorrow, working all weekend :(

Glad it all went well Taz - I know it must have been difficult x

Well I am feeling totally crap at the moment. A few things have led me to the conclusion that I have been too nice for too long! It seems the more I do the less I am appreciated and the more I am taken for granted. Maybe I'm just being unreasonable expecting people to be considerate towards me and my feelings and to expect anyone to think about what I want but I've got to the stage where I've had enough! I think it's time to stop being so nice and tell it like it is. No more Ms Nice Taz

Back