Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Morning Taz, you meeting Jools today then?

I love your thinking. I completely understand if you can't make it. Your initial plans were for Southampton and its not fair on Jools to suddenly change it because I'm forgetful!! I'm sure I'll see you soon enough xx

Morning Jim.

Well we are busy making plans for the christmas period. It is all change this year but just how much change we don't yet know. With the in-laws away for the duration we have the chance to do things the way we want to but we still have to work it around other family. I am really looking forward to NOT having to make a 60 mile round trip on christmas day this year.

Hi Taz, yes, luckily all our immediate family are close, but even so it's difficult arranging it all. We are all at my Daughter Eleanor's on Boxing Day and everyone's at ours on Christmas day. Our son, Jamie was going to have us all round on Christmas day, but they have just moved into a new house so have enough going on as it is.

I also have to work Christmas around family Taz - it can be difficult but I do love being with people I love. It is hard to get Christmas perfect - sometimes it is just about surviving and enjoying what you can x

I think its a couple of hours away. Southampton is half way between the two of us.

Might not take that long on a Sunday. What time is the race? :confused:

Hi Taz, hope you're having a good day. :) x

Back