Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Hi Taz - hope your day went well x

Morning all, yes I am training all week. Had a meeting with our head of competence yesterday to discuss my concerns about the training course and this morning I have had to write a report for him as he wants as many people as possible to speak out about the failings of the course.

I've also been tiling the bathroom so not been online much

Oooo report writing. Get you!!! lol

Have a good afternoon & happy tiling. xx

Give it to 'em chapter and verse Taz x

Well I wrote the report yesterday morning and bumped into the manager who wanted the report. I told him that I had it but he couldn't have it yet :p I was meeting up with our health and safety rep later in the day for her to have a look at the report so he had to wait :D

I didn't get any tiling done yesterday, I made cakes instead! I made whiskey, Malibu & choc chip, and chocolate cakes. More tiling later.

Well I've been struggling a little with this weeks training, it's just not getting into my head so I'm putting the exam off til I'm confident that I know what I need to know. And just as I'm struggling, I got a letter yesterday to say that I am on the A1 Assessors course next week! Apparently it's a real 2 day snooze-fest followed by a LOT of homework :( And I am still waiting for a date for my Route Assessors course so I could have that to do within the next few weeks too :'(

Wow!! You've a lot going on haven't you? Is it up to you when you do the exams then? Can you do more training days before you do it or have you got to do it as "homework" till it sinks in?

Hope you've got something nice planned for the weekend. :hug99:xx

Oh Taz - what a lot you have to do! I hope it all goes according to plan. Did the tiling go up crooked after the boozy cakes? x

Should I tell you that Taz's cakes are SO yummy....... Nomad or would that be too cruel x

Morning Taz - what you up to today? x

Will you stop making cakes, or at least send some of them this way?!? xx

And this way!!! xx

Should I tell you that Taz's cakes are SO yummy....... Nomad or would that be too cruel x

:eek: Not listening!! ....................... (puts fingers in ears) ....................... la la la la la la la!!! xx

Mornnig Taz. Have a fab Friday. xx

Ha ha - If it makes you both feel any better, I haven't had any Tazzy cakes for a while either x

Morning all. I have to work all weekend, 19 hours!!!

Yes I can choose when I do some of the exams but if you try to drag it out too long they start looking into why you aren't learning it.

Cakes all gone now so you can all relax! I will make cakes for when I next see you both.

I had a lot of pain from my poor left knee yesterday and it was uncomfortable to walk on by the evening. It's ok this morning but days like that worry me. I'm supposed to be going to the gym to strengthen the supporting muscles but I had to cancel my membership a few months ago as I couldn't justify the monthly expense and I am now waiting to rejoin when I can afford to pay for a whole year which is cheaper :(

Off to work soon, looonnngggg weekend at work so hoping it goes fast. Late shift on Monday then relax on Tuesday before this course!

Poor you Taz - not good news at all that your knee is playing up. Maybe if you should let your mum know how much the gym fee is - after all you have a birthday in July and she might give you an early pressie, especially if you are plying her with cakes at the same time x

Gem if she plys her mum with cakes there might not be any left for you!!!!

Morning Taz, is there any way you can adapt some of the exercises from the gym at home, even if it means buying a few gym bits for home? Just a thought.

Hope work goes quickly xx

I think I would have to bake a LOT of cakes to earn the £350 gym bill!!! I am just making yorkshire puds for the first time, hope they turn out ok!

Work went surprisingly quickly today and I came home with Starbucks mugs! I didn't steal them, they have just replaced all their stock with a different style so they were giving all the old ones away!

Tomorrow I have one of my favourite jobs. It's only a favourite as I get a break in Salisbury and they do the most scrummy lemon drizzle cake in the cafe there :D

Back