Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Yep, it was Nut Loaf!!!

Well that's 2 of the late shifts done, 3 more to go but not today. Monday night was bad, my knee became VERY painful and by the time I got home I couldn't even get my shoes and socks off! Yesterday was fine though so I'm guessing it was just a bad day.

Today I am meeting Gem and her bezzie mate and we are going to my favourite place - The Spa!!! But first, as I have their train tickets I have an hour and a half trip on a train to make to meet them!

Have a good day everyone

I'm looking forward to my first trip there - I love a nice spa x

Morning Taz,, do you have strapping for your knee love? I say that because in my later rugby playing years it helped my knees amazingly.

Glad your knee is better.

Have a wonderful day. xx

Thanks for your company today Taz and thanks for offering a lift for tonight x

Hope you had a lovely time yesterday.

Have a great day. xx

Morning all. The spa was a great day as always, but I always just want to sleep after!

My knee has behaved a lot more since Monday and I have physio this morning so that should sort it out!

I have managed to get out of working tomorrow so today is my last late shift for at least a week! I am going to see if the car I want is still for sale tomorrow and see if I can get finance for it. It took me ages to park when I got home last night as my car doesn't have power steering and my elbows are weak. It's affecting my wrists too which causes the pain to go into my fingers too :( I just need some things to be a little easier.

I have a long day today, I have to go in for 10am for physio but don't start til 3pm so I will have some time to waste. I don't finish til 1am so I am really looking forward to home time :D

A long day Taz - I hope it goes well x

Any news on the car front?

Have a great afternoon. xx

Morning all :D

Well what a busy week I have had!!! A week off work and so far I have been up early every day. Here's how my week has gone so far:

Monday - took a train to Lydney to look at a car. I'd seen it online on Saturday night after an unsuccessful day of looking at others. I had a really good feeling about this one even though it was over budget. From the pictures it looked tidy and very very nice and the write up about it was ideal. So we went to look at it and it was even better than the advert. I fell in love with it straight away and it got the seal of approval from 'The Inspector'. We asked for the best price and without so much as a haggle £500 came off the price!!! We dealt on the spot and was told it would be ready to collect today. That was a very good day.

Tuesday - With only 2 days left on the insurance for the change-over I had to sell the Taz-Mobile (TazMo) in very quick time so I put aside Tuesday and Wednesday to get that done. I dropped my Elf friend into work and decided to start at the Peugeot garage across the road. I didn't expect they would buy an old car but thought it was worth asking. I was right, they don't buy. However, as I was leaving one of the mechanics had overheard me asking and the deal was done by 10am :D sale complete at 1pm.

It was sad to see TazMo go but I took it on one last drive to say goodbye. But I was very pleased that the guy I sold it to was a Peugeot mechanic (TazMo is a Peugeot) and his son who he bought it for is nicknamed Taz!!! So a perfect sale all round :D

Wednesday - With the sale so smooth that freed up a day for me :D so I went down to Cornwall to visit my brother. All trains were on time and it was a great day. The big car (Beast) was in for it's MOT so we were a little nervous that money would have to be spent on it. If that threw up any problems then that would have put a bit of a downer on the whole thing. I called Mr Taz and he said it passed without any advisories! Buoyed by that bit of good news I called the garage to see if mine (Baby) would still be ready to collect today and that was good news too :D

Today - I am up early again! Being down to one car temporarily means I have to take Mr Taz into work so I can have the Beast to get around in. I am getting the train to Lydney again later and being met along the route by The Stone's so I can pick up Baby and bring it home. Most of this afternoon will no doubt be spent driving :D

We have had to rename the cars. I have always referred to the big car as The Beast as it is so big. But as both our cars are the same make and both blue we decided that they would be Beast and Baby. I am very excited to be collecting Baby today. Everything about the buying and selling process has been so smooth and everything has fallen into place so perfectly so far. Those who believe in fate would know that this car was meant to be mine :D

The insurance was higher but the car comes with a brand new MOT, service and tax til February next year which is good. I will have to put in enough fuel to last me 2 weeks and of course my drive around this afternoon!!! I'm hoping £20 will do it :confused:

Well that was a long post! If anyone has made it to the end of that waffle, have a good day all!!! :D

Morning Taz, so it's been a great week so far then, enjoy your new baby love :)

Back