Taz's diary - Need to do this!

See you at 11am Taz - looking forward to seeing "Baby" after the rough old cars we saw on Saturday x

What a wonderful post & a wonderful week you're having. :D What make is Baby then?

Have fun with your new toy! ;) xx

Where have you and Baby got to Taz - Did Mr Taz get his drive or did you keep it all for yourself? x

Baby is a gorgeous little Audi A3. I say little, it's little compared to Beast (an A6) but big for a small car. Mr Taz got his drive then I picked up a friend who got very excited when she saw Baby and we then went to pick up Elf. We dropped the friend home then me and Elf went out for a drive. I did 80 miles in Baby yesterday and now I have to refuel!

That wasn't bad on the fuel that was already in there was it Taz. Enjoy your weekend x

Not bad at all Gem, it had quarter of a tank. I only have £20 to refuel and that has to last me 2 weeks so I wont be doing much driving now :( but I do have to go out today, got physio and a docs appointment this morning. And Mr Taz will be watching formula 1 all afternoon so I could do with going for a drive! Ha ha

Oh yes - don't wanna be stuck indoors with that on the tele do you x

Morning Taz,

:( I don't know how anyone could watch F! I find it immensely boring myself. Happy with the car?

Hi Taz - I hope you and Baby have had a good weekend x

F1 is not my thing at all Jim!

Love the car, done over 150 miles since Thursday already!!! Lovely to drive.

LOL, the joys of a new car Taz. Morning love. :)

Ooooh I like Audi's. How about a pic of Baby then so we can all be jealous?

Hope you've had a good day. xx

Are you out playing with your new toy?

Hope you have a good day. xx

Back