Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Morning Taz x

Have a fantastic weekend. xx

Looks like you had a good weekend! xx

Afternoon! We did indeed have a fantastic weekend! We went to Chessington and Thorpe Park. Thorpe has a new ride that is totally INSANE!!! We watched the videos of it on you tube then watched it when we got there. Both of us thought we were going to be sick and our stomaches were in absolute knots while we were in the queue. We LOVED it! We went on it twice and Elf's 8 year old son was so proud of us he bought us each a Swarm trophy! Soooo cute

Glad you had fun. I had a look on You Tube too. It looks amazing!!

Have fun this weekend too. xx

Glad you enjoyed the theme parks and sorry you couldn't make it to Warwick Castle at the weekend. You were quite right - it was a lovely place to go x

Hope you had a good weekend even if it didn't go as planned by the look of it. xx

Hope all is well. xx

Morning all! Well I didn't get the day out I planned on Saturday as I was called in to work. And whilst at work I was asked to stay on! So I had work on top of work, over a 20 hour weekend :( I did have 3 days off (yesterday, today and tomorrow) but I've been called in tomorrow too. I wouldn't mind so much but it's lates this week and I'm not so good with lates. I'm trying to stay up late in preparation but I fell asleep at 9pm last night and woke at 6am this morning.

Weight wise, there is no change here at all, I think I need to kick start it and get back into some kind of routine

Sorry the weekend was spoiled by work, as has your few days off. I guess though it's all money at the end of the day so can't be turned down.

Hope you can enjoy the rest of your last day off. xx

That's the deciding factor really Jools, turning down work when offered is like chucking £20 notes down the drain :(

My Kindle went wrong on Sunday afternoon. Totally devastating as I read a LOT when I'm at work. So I called Amazon and after the 3rd person and a lot of wrangling I got them to send me a new one. I had an email this morning to say it had been dispached and should arrive on Friday morning. Not looking forward to 2 days at work without my beloved Kindle I was hoping it would arrive before I have to leave for work on Friday afternoon. Well my postman arrives today pushing 2 large items through my letter box. One item was the case I'd ordered for my new Kindle and the other was.... MY NEW KINDLE!!!! Sooooo happy, I have spent the last few hours sorting it out and putting all my books (60 of them!) back on and into the right collections.

Yippee!! Not bad service in the end after all then?! xx

..... and she recommended a book for me today. Glad I looked properly before I bought - I might have felt short changed.

Try looking for "What every man thinks about apart from sex"

Naughty Taz x

Back