Taz's diary - Need to do this!

You are doing really well with the veggies Taz - and they will do you good, especially the brocolli which is a really good superfood. You are eating loads of fruit as well, which I know is not so unusual for you. Once you are moving about a bit more you will be able to help the weightloss with a bit of exercise. Watch the low carbing though and make sure you have enough for the energy you need - after all, once you leave that sofa behind you will be needing some energy to fuel your motivation :D x

I'm not low carbing Gem, just not having as much as I used to. Still getting enough carbs for what I need tho.

The knee is getting there Nomad, slow but progress. I can almost straighten it which is good but still can't bend it too far. 2 of the wounds are now scab-free and looking like they are healing well. The biggest one still has the scab on but that one was oozing when the dressings were changed so I expect that to heal later than the smaller 2.

It's all looking great Taz and the healthy eating is bound to do you some good x

Morning Taz - beat you to it this morning. Enjoy your day x

You certainly did beat me to it Gem! Been for a trip out today, it was hard work but a good day. Maybe a bit too much as there was lots of walking with little opportunity to sit down

Make sure you rest this evening Taz - you need it x

Morning all! Well we had a great weekend away but my knee didn't like it so much :( The scab came off the largest wound on Friday morning before we left. It was the last scab to come off and I covered it with a plaster before getting dressed as I thought it looked like there was a hole in it. I was right as an hour later there was blood visible on the outside of the plaster. It bled all weekend but not badly, more of an ooze than anything else, so I am keeping it covered til it stops. I have another inch of swelling now courtesy of 2 days on my feet so it's rest, rest, rest til Friday now :D

Make sure you do rest Taz - see you later xxx

She was resting up when I visited this afternoon - I hope she is still resting now Nomad x

Evening Taz - Keep the feet up and bring down the swelling x

You'd better be resting Taz - you need to get that swelling down x

Knee? What knee? I've just done something to my neck and it's absolutely killing!!! I turned around to put my phone on charge (the charger is behind my seat) and as I stretched around I heard a horrible crunching/tearing sound and pain shot down the right side of my neck. I am now kinda stuck in one position. Just what I need when I'm just learning to walk again!!!

Back