Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Oh that's interesting! Is it not a bit boring or do they just 'jog' in the deep end and chat whilst doing it?

They are a bit chatty anyway but apparently, if its done properly, its very good exercise x

AQUARUNNING1 - YouTube

hmm...... seems you have to buy the belt - there are several different types and would have to sort out size etc x

Yes I looked at that. It looks like that was a dedicated session, I can't imagine you could just go in the pool during lane swimming and do that!

Had a great session at the gym today. I did the stuff the PT showed me, took some thinking to remember it all so I think I may need to make notes, but I can feel it working and some of it was designed to strengthen my poor legs so it's all good :D

Whether or not they are helping remains to be seen but they were recommended specifically for my needs so they should! :)

Hope it all works out for you Taz - leg strength is what you need x

Been to see my chiropractor today and she is satisfied that my nerve is healing well and doesn't need to see me again until just before Christmas! Good news :)

I had an application form through the post today for 'assisted' travel. Basically, a blue badge. I think that also includes the bus pass but not sure :/ If I can get me one of those then I will be able to park in more sensible places when I need to. Mostly it would be useful for work as if I start too late I have to park down a steep hill which knackers my knees climbing up it! So fingers crossed for that but not holding out too much hope.

WI day tomorrow, was hoping for a 2lb loss but not sure that's on the cards right now. Will have to see in the morning :(

Good news and good luck for tomorrow x

Good morning all! Well I did indeed lose 2lb this week! On my way to the next mini goal quite nicely :) I will have to lose 2lb EVERY week if I'm to hit that 50lb loss for Christmas which is a bit of a tall order but I will see how close I can get to it. Every lb helps :D

You are leaping in the right direction Taz x

I can understand that Taz but you ARE doing brilliantly x

I must say though, I am rather pleased at losing 2lb when premonsteral! Although my night away this week could effect that so I will just have to be good for the first part of the week :)

Back