Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Hi Monster - Good luck with the poundage this week x

She's been away for the night Nomad - she'll be back tonight x

Good evening! Had a brilliant couple of days away, great people and a fun course. The hotel was nice and comfortable and the food was nice! Hoping it won't spell disaster for tomorrows WI though!

Nomad, Sometimes they come through quite quick but other times you can wait a couple of weeks. I think they send out the vouchers on certain dates. Not sure where I heard that but sometimes it seems to take ages and I'm sure I heard/read somewhere that they only did a monthly mailshot of them. But that could be wrong. If you wait more than a month I would phone them up and ask if and when it was sent

Love courses like that Taz - fires you up big time. Glad you had a good time x

Oh! Well they don't usually worry too much about the dates on them but that does seem a bit tight. Might be an idea to call them.

Well, after 3 blissful years we woke up this morning to no lights! Went to the fuse box to turn them back on and nothing! Then I felt a drip on my back....... we have a dripping light again
:cry:We are not going to go through the months of hell we endured before, this time we are giving him til the end of the day to fix it and then it's war! This has not been a good start to the day :(

On the bright side, I lost 2lb again this week! On track, and I hope to stay on track. I will do all I can to achieve my higher goal and make it a 50lb loss for Christmas :D

I really hope you don't have any more of THOSE problems - you certainly don't need them x

I have just got home from work and the bowl we left under the light is dry so hoping it was nothing serious. But we are still going to insist that he checks his plumbing as sporadic small drips/leaks is how it started before. I phoned Environmental Health for advice as they were brilliant last time and they said we should give him til Monday to put it right and if he doesn't they will get involved :D We will, this afternoon, be setting about laying some protection for our carpet and sofas as we really don't want them damaged. I am also working on how to divert the leak to the bathroom as I need a new one so that would actually be quite handy! Ha ha

Ha ha - pity its over the lounge then isn't it Taz x

Lets hope he sorts it out before it causes any more problems x

Morning all! Well I've not been too well this week, I seem to have finally been caught by this rotten cold bug that's been going around. It's been a bit up and down and yesterday I lost my voice which was most annoying. But my boss was brilliant and didn't send me home, he found someone to cover my work and found me something else to do! I was most grateful to him for that, he could have just sent me home without pay! I am off today and tomorrow so relaxing and recovering is on the agenda :)

The kitchen now has tiles!!! It's not finished yet, he will be back on Saturday to finish the job but already it looks amazing. We love it :D

Due to the bug I have had very little exercise this week. I've not been able to go to the gym as lifting weights is a big No when ill as your weakened state could lead to injury. I swam on Sunday and did Aquafit on Monday but only managed one session. I didn't swim on Tuesday as I was soooo knackered and just wanted an early night. Wednesday we went to deep end Aquafit which was great. Yesterday I was so wiped out I missed both Aquafit sessions. I am hoping for enough improvement by Sunday so I can get back to it. I only have 300 lengths to swim to get back to England and only one week to do it so I could do with a speedy recovery :)

I've not forgotten that today is Friday and WI day! Despite the lack of exercise I have still managed to shift 1lb this week. No doubt if I was doing my full routine I would have lost more but can't dwell on that, I'm still on track for my minimum target :D

Back