Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Well things aren't so good here in Tazzy-mansions at the moment. We have got an ongoing dispute with a mechanic that owes us a rather large sum of money so we are beyond skint at the moment, we have paid the mortgage but most of the other bills have gone firmly on the back burner. The worst thing is we can't afford to go food shopping so I am living off whatever we have in the cupboards and freezer. I put on 4lb this week as well so all in all it's pretty crap right now and it's really getting me down. Being a comfort eater means that I am in danger of putting all the weight I have lost back on again and that makes me feel even worse!

Sorry, very whingey today x

Aw Taz you 'll pick yourself up and dust yourself down. You'll get sorted with money and things - it'll all come together for you. xxx

Thanks hun, I really hate feeling like this. I just want to curl up into a ball and not come out til it's all ok again. I don't know why I can't crack my weight troubles at the moment and that's not helping. I can't be bothered to cook anything sensible so I will probably end up eating something bad

Nooo step away from those cupboards, any time you get the urge to eat come on here and chat to us or look at all those before and after pics

Hope things go better for you soon :hug99:

Hey Taz,

sorry to hear your feeling down hun!!!!

lots of hugs

nas x

Sorry to hear about your troubles honey! I know you can't really control your food at the moment because of your money woes, but don't use this as an excuse to go off the rails. Food doesn't make you happy, in fact it's just the opposite and it makes you feel worse.

Especially as you are quite down, try to eat as well as you can right now and that will make you feel better. Good luck sweetie

xx

you could try living on baked beans! they're very cheap. a woman in my class, who usually loses 1lb a week, suddenly lost 5 lbs and her secret was that she had no money so was living on baked beans!

i'm sure your money troubles will be sorted soon. :)

Thanks for the that guys. You are all right, eating won't make things any better. Unfortunately I hate baked beans but I do still have lots of pasta and potatoes which are fortunately cheap! So it's pasta and potato wedges for me for the next month!

Sorry to hear that you are having a tough time. You're over half way to goal though, don't lose sight of that.

Pasta was my staple poverty food, its really ymmy with passata & any bits of things you can throw in. I was also a noodles & tinned spaghetti fan. Hmmmm.... the carb queen! Stay focussed, you can find a way to keep on track in the short term.

Well I have eaten really badly today but it ENDS today. It was the last day of our classroom training days so the last day of catered buffets. Starting tomorrow I will be taking in my own sandwiches and drinks and doing my own thing. I know I have been bad today and tomorrow it's my nans birthday and we are going out for dinner. Apart from that I am going to be very good and hope to lose that nasty 4lb I put on this week

Well I have eaten really badly today but it ENDS today. It was the last day of our classroom training days so the last day of catered buffets. Starting tomorrow I will be taking in my own sandwiches and drinks and doing my own thing.

That sounds good that there's an actual physical difference (no catered buffets) rather than deciding to take your own stuff in while that's still happening - I'm sure it'll make it much easier for you to stick to.

What will you be taking in? I tend to take in salads with chicken or sliced meat or pasta, I find sandwiches don't really seem that filling? Ideas appreciated :)

See that line above? Thats the end of your naughty eating. It's all good from now on.

Ohh, you've finished your training, what does that make you now? x

Back