Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Hiya Taz

So, im not the only one going through a diet bad patch, ive been doing so well like yourself and i have just lost all motivation.

Im looking in the mirror and i can see ive put on in my face! yuk!
I need some serious ass whipping too so your not alone.
Im deffo starting a fresh tomorrow.

Ruthy xxx

Ruthy and Taz.........

You're both starting afresh from NOW!!! Ruthy - your WI is Thursday, you'd better be going, it doesn't matter if you've put on, it's a clean slate then.... the longer you leave it the harder it'll be xxx

Fanx Lou im going to email my Consultant now.

I hate being fat!

Ruthy xxx

Lou, thanks for the line! I am still training til the end of the month but it's all out on the trains now so I have to take control of myself again, which makes me a little more comfortable.

Ratty, last time I was taking my own food in I would have 2 Alpen light bars and cheese and marmite sandwiches but I would have only half a sandwich at a time so I was eating 4 times in the day. Any othe ideas of what I can take with me? Bearing in mind I am a fusssy eater!

Ruthy, no you are definately not the only one! We will both start afresh tomorrow! Deal?

Sorry to hear you're down - you are always so supportive and positive on everyone elses threads, which is such a lovely thing to do particularly if you are feeling cr*p yourself. Hope things pick up for you.

For packed lunches - you do green mainly don't you? why not make a big bowl of pasta or rice salad at the beginning of the week and take some everyday, you can dip into it as a snack too. Also really cheap. Not sure what veg you like - value bags of peppers, frozen sweetcorn/peas, tomatoes, canned beans - pinto, cannellini or chick peas maybe, hard-boiled egg is good with rice. Dress it with some fat-free dressing. Really filling too.

Or you could make a big spanish omelette - full of onion, sliced cooked potatoes, any other veg you like, maybe topped with some low-fat cheese (HEX) and grilled. Its really nice cold too.

Just a few suggestions.

Chin up hun

Carol x

Thanks guys, I have dinner tomorrow night but I won't have dessert and then I'm going out for the day on Sunday which will involve eating out but apart from that I will try my hardest this week.

I went to karate tonight and the guy who helped me learn the kata for the double grade on Saturday kept sticking his thumbs up to me and one of the other girls said "He's really pleased with you isn't he!". It made me feel so good cus he believed in me and I delivered and now he is really proud of me, it's such a buzz. Now I am determined to lose that stone by the next grading at the end of August

Glad your feeling better about yourself!

I am sure you can do it for you!

Love Nas x

Thanks Nas, I have to do it or I will end up putting all that weight back on. That really would be depressing and I don't think I could handle that

Stay strong hun x

Taz, you're my inspiration, don't give up :eek: Every time I think I'm never going to do it, I look at your weight loss and the ups and downs of your dieting journey and it gives me hope again that I CAN do this. Thank goodness I got on the scales this morning and they have started to move down again - I thought I was stuck on the same weight for ever more. You're over halfway there so keep going!!:whip::D

I have been really good today apart from 2 biscuits earlier but I am going out to dinner tonight. I will try to make good choices and so far I'm on neither a green nor red day. I have to go out now so I will report back some more later x

Have fun!
Ruthy xxx.......let us know what you have to eat

Well I was very nearly really good!

I had gammon with chips and peas. I wasn't going to have a dessert but I caved and had strawberries with ice cream but I gave most of the ice cream to Mr Taz. And I had a small slice of birthday cake. Does that sound too bad?

It doesn't sound bad at all, very restrained - well done!

But did you enjoy it, is the main thing? :D

Today I had my usual cheese and marmite sarnies, Alpen light bar, loads of fruit, a Boots Shapers nougat bar and a bag of Boots Shapers potato snacks. Then I went shopping and had a galaxy caramel and a white Kinder Bueno. I wasn't even hungry!

Back