Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Forgot to say, I also took 2 Alpen light bars and a Shapers bar with me AND brought them back home again! Yay me!!!

well done you! you've really turned it around and all those little treats that you turn down will add up to a great weightloss. keep it up :)
I hope so, I'm looking forward to seeing those scales move in the right direction!

Oh how I love my scales! They were even nicer to me this morning and I'm really looking forward to weighing in on Wednesday. I feel so possitive with the changes I've made and seeing the results on the scales is a huge buzz. Once I've got rid of the 4lb I put on last week I want to keep on losing and reach that goal for my party. I want to lose a stone for my next grading in August and I need to focus on that. It's a short term goal and I CAN DO IT!!!

Oh how I love my scales! They were even nicer to me this morning and I'm really looking forward to weighing in on Wednesday. I feel so possitive with the changes I've made and seeing the results on the scales is a huge buzz. Once I've got rid of the 4lb I put on last week I want to keep on losing and reach that goal for my party. I want to lose a stone for my next grading in August and I need to focus on that. It's a short term goal and I CAN DO IT!!!
You so can! Well done on turning your head around, thats the toughest bit.

Well done on getting your self back into the swing of things you deserve a massive loss this week good luck hun.:)

Well done on making decisions to change - I think I'll get to the stage shortly where I need to make some small changes cos Im getting a bit slack with things at the moment xxx

You are such an inspiration Taz - I thought for a minute you were weakening and now here you are back and stronger than ever - well done x

You are such an inspiration Taz - I thought for a minute you were weakening and now here you are back and stronger than ever - well done x
Thanks hun. Unfortunately it happens. I have been doing it 4 years now and I am only halfway there and sometimes to think of the struggle it's been so far and knowing I still have that to do again can be a real motivation zapper. I frequently lose it then kick myself up the bum.

I really am feeling so much more possitive now and I really appreciate all the nice comments from you all x

Just got back from Asda. What a minefield that is! I gave in to a bar of chocolate for tomorrow, I always treat myself after WI. Apart from that though I only got free foods and healthy extras. I really am on a high from the great week I've had. As we passed the sweets and chocolate shelf at the end of the aisle I grabbed a tube of wine gums and put them in the trolly. Luckily I thought about it, then took them OUT of the trolly again. I was really proud of myself for doing that, it was so unlike me!

Well as always I am having a post WI fat day. I have eaten chocolate and crisps today as well as my usual array of fruit and sarnies!

But it's done now, back to the plan tomorrow, still feeling grrrrrrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaatttttt!!!!!!!!!!

Put it behind you Taz and best foot forward. We're only human after all and at least you had some fruit lol. xxx Loobylou

Chocolate has less calories when you eat it with fruit!

Anyway, ages til your next WI :) You're doing great!

Wow what would a Terrys chocolate orange be? lol xxx Loobylou

I had a few naughties again today but it didn't worry me as when I bought them I also bought all my fruit for my lunch tomorrow. I am still feeling really positive and hoping to get into the 13's on Wednesday. Have a good weekend everyone x

Hi Taz, which fruit is your favourite? I love most fruit but i think tangerines are mine. Had tangerine and kiwi with yogurt poured over the other day the combination of tastes were lovely.Have a good weekend too. xxx Loobylou

I've been having a couple of banana's and some sliced apples (I'm not allowed to eat whole ones) and I've also been buying fruit salads with grapes, melon, pineapple, mango and strawberries. Not the cheapest way to do it! My real favourite is probably pineapple

Back