Taz's diary - Need to do this!

hope all goes well at the doctors, the sw vouchers sound great but i doubt i would qualify anyway as im not in the 'overweight' range anymore.

Hi Hun,

was gonna pop over here yesterday, and the internet went down!!!!!

Anyways don't worry on the chip shop fiasco.... I'm sure one meal won't muck up all your hard work!!!!

Thats really good news on the vouchers for SW from the dr's... I'll remeber to ask in general from the surgery next time i'm in... useful info to knwo about...

alopecia... I have thin hair at the front... and yeah people always check it out when i talk to them, Ll and CD haven't helped it either.... so is this mediacation good that you take?? what does it do? prevent further loss, or promote new hair growth? how long have you been on it? Can you see a visible difference?

Sorry for the third degree, i could google, but i'd prefer your first hand experience!!!

oh and well done on doing great in the practical assesment.... I'm sure you'll do great on Monday!!!
I haven't started taking them yet but they are supposed to be really good. They promote regrowth. They are really expensive though, £50 for a months supply from Boots but I have found a genuine supplier online and they do a 3 month supply of tablets plus the shampoo, conditioner and lotion for £125.

hope all goes well at the doctors, the sw vouchers sound great but i doubt i would qualify anyway as im not in the 'overweight' range anymore.
Thanks. You are right, if you aren't classed as overweight I doubt you would get them. What you can do though is set your target so you can go for free as a target member

Well we went out for dinner with the in-laws last night and I forgot the meaning of restraint! This morning I am carrying 4lb more than WI on Wednesday and thinking that I may have messed uo this week! At best, with some damage limitation, I may STS but I really want to LOSE some weight! Grrrrrrrr

well I'm sure if you can drink lots of water and make healthy hoices you could lose the 4lb's!!!! I have never done SW so I don't knwo if it's realistic that you could lose more than that. All I can say, is you've done it now.... so put it behind you and try and look at Y you have been making the wrong choices, how they made you feel, and how you would have felt if you had gone for better choices!

Sorry i'm not much help.....

Hugs xxxx

so .......... what did you have? was it worth it?! XXX

well I'm sure if you can drink lots of water and make healthy hoices you could lose the 4lb's!!!! I have never done SW so I don't knwo if it's realistic that you could lose more than that. All I can say, is you've done it now.... so put it behind you and try and look at Y you have been making the wrong choices, how they made you feel, and how you would have felt if you had gone for better choices!

Sorry i'm not much help.....

Hugs xxxx
You are a help hun, I felt bloated and yucky all the way home last night. It was a really nice meal but I probably would have been just as happy with the fruit salad. Better, in fact, as I would have been proud of myself for making the right choice.

The other day I was thinking back to the day out we had a few weeks ago to the seaside with my parents and how I sat on the sea wall eating fruit while they tucked into their ice creams and I didn't feel deprived, I felt empowered. Does that sound strange? I took great delight in walking around the town with my bottle of sparkling water and I really felt that I had turned a corner as days out are the times I am most likely to say f*** it and go mad!

Im the same Taz - sometimes I can make the 'right' decision, sometimes I just cant! and at the minute I just cant xxx

If I could just get my foot round I would kick myself up the arse. I want that feeling back, you know, the one where I'm determined and making the right choices and feeling great about it. It's there somewhere, I just wish I could find it!

Yup Ive got it inside me....... its just deeply buried by fat at the moment! X

You are a help hun, I felt bloated and yucky all the way home last night. It was a really nice meal but I probably would have been just as happy with the fruit salad. Better, in fact, as I would have been proud of myself for making the right choice.

The other day I was thinking back to the day out we had a few weeks ago to the seaside with my parents and how I sat on the sea wall eating fruit while they tucked into their ice creams and I didn't feel deprived, I felt empowered. Does that sound strange? I took great delight in walking around the town with my bottle of sparkling water and I really felt that I had turned a corner as days out are the times I am most likely to say f*** it and go mad!

I know i have the same feelings, when I make good choices, I feel fantastic, when I make a bad choice... I feel like cr@p!!!

Y don't you break it down into small goals.... I know many people on WW / SW who have a day off after their weigh in, and eat what they fancy ( maybe you already do this) and than focus on the next 6 days to follow the plan!!! i think it's all about PMA.... lol we'll have to exchange numbers and you can text me..... if you think your making a bad choice... lol and i'll kick your ar$e!!!! PMSL!!!!

I know i have the same feelings, when I make good choices, I feel fantastic, when I make a bad choice... I feel like cr@p!!!

Y don't you break it down into small goals.... I know many people on WW / SW who have a day off after their weigh in, and eat what they fancy ( maybe you already do this) and than focus on the next 6 days to follow the plan!!! i think it's all about PMA.... lol we'll have to exchange numbers and you can text me..... if you think your making a bad choice... lol and i'll kick your ar$e!!!! PMSL!!!!
I do have a day off after WI but sometimes it just seems to spill over into other days. The worst time is payday. My fat day is on a Thursday but I get paid every 4th Friday and tend to also treat myself then too! I know I can do it I just have to think more carefully about what I am doing. Top idea!

well your gonna have to set yourself a timelimit on your day off.... lol i hae a cut off time on my day off.... It's hard but i psyche myself up and somehow manage to stick to it, more times than not!!!

Maybe pay day should be a non eating treat?!?!??! lol ( think what ya like) ;)

Yeah I think you're right. More self control needed

Well you've done it before.... so we know you can do it:p.... i'll get my steel toe capped boots out... ha ha x:rolleyes:

Great idea about making payday treats non-food. I got paid friday & have just bought loads of lovely tigi hair stuff & some bits for my holiday. I'll smell nice & look double good for not eating junk!

I really must take control again, and that's exactly what I'm going to do. You guys are ace x

I really must take control again, and that's exactly what I'm going to do. You guys are ace x

YEAH YOU GO GIRL!!!! You can do it hun :D Keep posting and keep going and you'll get there x

when you have your day off plan after weigh-in why don't you plan what you're going to eat the day after? ...that way you can eat what you like and when you get up the next day you're straight back on it.

my fella offered me pizza hut last night...because i was in a mood and sulking with him and he knows food cheers me up! i was sooooooooooo tempted, but i know i have weigh-in on thursday and i tend to gain if i eat pizza hut (because i eat a whole massive pizza to myself!) so i told him where to go. now i can't stop thinking about pizza's, even at breakfast time!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Back