Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Thanks guys. Good suggestion karen

Well I knew it was there somewhere and now I've found it again. I am back in the 'zone' and have just made a 2 huge Quorn cottage pies, one in the oven and one for the freezer. Yummy

:bliss:

Yay! Knew you would do it :D

The cottage pie was as yummy as I thought it would be. I used the Asda meat free mince instead of Quorn and it was just as good, couldn't tell the difference, and much cheaper!

Just wanted to say Taz, you have been such an inspiration to me, you're diary is great! I read it before I even joined SW and I'm now 10lbs lighter so thanks for giving me the courage to go for it. Keep going taz you'll get there I know you will. x x

I have to echo that ... I've been hiding out for a few weeks but reading this diary, I find it really useful. Your posts on feeling empowered - well, I can relate to that, and I want that back. So thank you Taz, I'm here again :)

The cottage pie was as yummy as I thought it would be. I used the Asda meat free mince instead of Quorn and it was just as good, couldn't tell the difference, and much cheaper!

you do know it's not sin free taz? ...just wanted to check as wouldn't want you going at it 100% and having sins when you don't realise.

Hi Taz, just wanted to say well done for getting back in 'the Zone'!!! I must just say that you should be sooo proud of yourself and how far you've come! You are over halfway there! I can't wait until I'm over halfway to my goal. I feel like that will be such a boost and just wanted to tell you that you should be so pleased!

I've got 11lb to get just over my halfway mark and I'm aiming to do that by end of Aug. We can do it!

hi taz,just been reading through your diary:Dthankyou for being such an insperation..
you are doing sooo well
emma.xxxx:)

well Done hun

Keep up the good work!!!

Love nas x

Hi Taz

Glad to see you're back to your usual chirpy self - you know you can do this!

Carol x

Wow thanks guys! I never see myself as an inspiration! It's been one hell of a rocky road to get this far and to think that I still have the same to do again can be a bit motivation-zapping. one thing I do know is that I don't want to go back to where I was before and I don't particularly want to hang around this side for too much longer either!

you do know it's not sin free taz? ...just wanted to check as wouldn't want you going at it 100% and having sins when you don't realise.
You sure? There was a thread about it a while ago and it was said on there that the Asda mince was free but the meat-free meatballs weren't. I don't have the password so I can't check but now I'm confused!?!?

Right, well I have weighed in a day early as I am pre-menstrual and craving chocolate! I have put on 2lb this week and I think that is because of the take-away and the meal out at the weekend. Ah well, it's a brand new week, a brand new month and I should be returning to class next week!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Asda Meat Free, Mince, 454g pack, frozen 100g raw[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 1½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 1½ Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

Thanks Rainbow, that's not too bad at all and I think the saving outweighs the Syns! The 454g pack makes enough for about 6 servings so I don't think that's too much to worry about!

Well done Taz, you are a great inspiration to us all, i often take a peek at you're photos. You've come a long way and it shows. Keep up the good work. xxx

Thanks Looby, it's really good to know that people read my diary and look at my pictures.

Delighted to be keeping you - yours is another blog I look forward to - especially when I am away from home in hotel room - this site keeps me very occupied and cheerful and keeps my mind off food!!!
x

Back