Taz's diary - Need to do this!

gosh yeah.... i'd hate having to sit at an office desk..... lol dont stop us sitting here on Mini's all day x

My fingers get lots of exercise on here! x

Definately. and my work load is increasing. X

Im glad I cant come on here when Im at work, it would be fatal! x

Well I got my 2 hours in last night, an hour of karate and an hour of kickboxing. I won't get any more in this week as I am on late shifts which isn't too good.

Well my scales are interesting this morning. They are showing a loss of about 2lb but I don't know if that is accurate. I will take another look at it later but ultimately it only matters what the official scales say tomorrow!

great job hun!!!! wooo kick butting exercise! lol x

well done - the 2lb loss could be promising xxx

wow - even better x

I know, I am starting to feel really possitive again. I really want and need to nail this and I am taking a leaf out of Sonia's book and just taking one day at a time. Starting my new job properly has been a real help as I now know that I won't be bored and hungry all day. Far from it in fact, I often don't have the time to eat everything I take in with me! I have late shifts this week so I will have to turn my days upside down and eat everything in reverse iykwim!

im on lates this week too! i was last week anol but i got used to them now then after ill be on earlies so that will be weird lol u online?
keep up the good work :) x

I hate lates. The only reason I am doing them this week is cus the person I was supposed to be swapping with is on holiday. Grrrrrr

I'm on the other computer without MSN.

Hi Taz

Sorry not been about - been on hols for a fortnight. Sounds like you've got your head in gear this week and are having a good one -its always easier when you're busy at work. Working from home like I do can be a nightmare - I tend to pick when I 'm bored and when I'm stressed so thats double trouble!!!

What lines are you working on? I occasionally go into Paddington for work - maybe I'll bump into you on board!!!

Glad you're having good week

Carol x

I used to work on the Paddingtons on the buffets but I work on the local services now so I don't go far! I work on the Gloucester and Taunton lines

Back