Taz's diary - Need to do this!

I need to make sure I am fit enough for my gradings as I have 2 on the same day, over 4 hours of gradings, and it is tough

As long as you are fit enough for the training that's ok x

Grrr the reason we shouldn't weigh at different times of the day! I weighed myself this morning as always and it was saying that I am the same as last week which is acceptable. I hopped on the scales when I got home and I am 3lb heavier! Now I know I shouldn't take any notice of them but my WI is tomorrow evening and last week I went to a morning WI so now I am thinking that I will have a gain tomorrow because of this. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

grrrrrrrrrrrrr god dam the different time WI! Its a killer! Fingers crossed for ya tomorrow xxx

Thanks Rainbow, I think I need to sew my mouth shut tomorrow to be in with a chance of a loss! Ha ha

u online? xxx

taz....i am normally 2-3 pounds heavier when I go to sleep....and sleep is good for weightloss....I always lose it by the morning.....just a note sleep is back for drinking....you are always ok when you drink...but when you go to sleep and then wake up in the morning you feel like s**t...I it's the sleep that is bad not the alcohol...hahahaha

Oh right (goes off to get some more guinness) - only joking!

Hi Taz I know exactly how you are feeling I'm always telling people not to go on the scales at home, so what did I do today ..... yes go on the scales and find I'm 5lbs heavier than I was last Thursday evening I'm gutted thinking thats never going to go in 2 days. I had a bad day Sunday but not that bad and havn't had any syns since, last week I only lost a pound and had been really good. If I wasnt going to a class I think I would have ate and ate after getting off the scales because that magic number on the scales dertermines how we feel. Good luck to you at your weigh in xx

Nah.... don't worry. Sometimes it goes like that but don't let it throw you. Maybe you are eating too little and have slowed down your metabolism. If you think this is possible, once you have had your weigh in have a good meal to kick start your system then make sure you are eating enough to keep it going. The reason that sometimes works is that if your body thinks you're starving it, the calorie burning rate slows down to save energy for vital functions. x

Thanks Gemstone, last week I thought that was the problem because I didnt eat many HEB and didnt have any syns Mon-Thurs, but I thought that Sunday might have been good for my metabolism, I have been eating S and SS foods the last 2 days. I do tend to cut down too much at times so my body doesnt know if its a famine or feast lol. Guess I will have to wait until Thurs evening WI to find out. Its amazing though when you think you have put on you feel fatter. xx

Keep positive girls x

Taz - How are you feeling today? You were poorly yesterday and had an early start this morning - has anything developed or is it still lurking in the background? x

Back