Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Now THAT is some willpower there :)

Good luck with the wi

Thanks guys. I have more will power than I thought! We have just got back from a trip to the shopping centre where on a visit to Woolies I got a pick n mix and a 100g bar of cadburys caramel. I had missed lunch so I went into Boots and got a shapers bar and I haven't touched the chocolate or sweets! I also managed to go into Tesco's AND Sainsbury's without buying any treats! I think I must be sickening for something! Ha ha

AND Mr Taz is sat next to me munching on a king size Yorkie and I am hungry! I had an Alpen light while waiting for dinner so I am still good! Ha ha

hope you get there in the morning taz :)

could you tell me that site where you got your wedding dress again please hon? i can't for the life of me remember which thread we discussed it on... :S

abz xx

Ha ha no prob Abz. Just google Alfred Angelo. They have the prices on there but I would make a note of the price and find the same dress in a Bridal shop at the same price and get it from the shop rather than the website.

I won't get into the 13's tomorrow as I was 14st 3lb last week and there is no way I would have lost that much! I hope to get there next week thought but it's Mr Taz's birthday next Tuesday and we are going out for dinner! At least tomorrow I hope I can reclaim my 3.5 stone award!

thanks taz :D

i want to get a total of a two stone loss this next week!! i only need to lose 1.5 lbs so i'd better!! ha. things seem to be going ok. my body is certainly reacting to the sudden reintroduction of fruit :S hee.

am pleasantly full after my dinner so will save my dessert of an apple until later in the evening as i'm here for another 2.5 hours :)

i am quite impressed that i have managed to get through it all actually. it sounds pathetic when you think about how much it actually was... but after being on ss it's a mountain. i think it's a really good phase though because it's just enough, and after doing ss it's easy to be scared of starting to eat again in case you gain weight or lose control. but so far i'm thinking this is great :) feels like total freedom, ha.

abz xx

taz you must be buzzing from the willpower! it's great to see you say you've avoided anything and everything bad - massive change from the past few months (except the past few weeks when you've been an A* slimmer)

how was your friend when you met up with her?

Good on you Taz, good luck with WI, keep us posted. xxx

Good luck for the WI, I'll be back tonight for the results!

taz you must be buzzing from the willpower! it's great to see you say you've avoided anything and everything bad - massive change from the past few months (except the past few weeks when you've been an A* slimmer)

how was your friend when you met up with her?
Well after the past few crappy months it feels sooooo good to be back in control and exercising will power feels so much better than actually eating the chocolate and sweets. And it's not like I've said no to them, just not now! My scales were very favourable this morning so I am sure I will have a loss to report later!

My friend was all over the place and she is trying to deal with too many issues at once whilst complicating things by starting a new relationship which ended almost as soon as it started! She has already phoned me this morning but she has councelling later so that's good

Back