Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Well done Taz, how focused you are now. xxx

WELL DONE :D
What ya gonna stuff ya face with now :cool:
Oh I didn't hang around! I had some sweets and cracked open the crunchie nuggets but I just can't eat them! They are going back in the cupboard for snacking on tomorrow

wow taz. that's totally awesome. keep it up babes. same again next week :D

abz xx
I wish but it's very unusual for me to lose 2 weeks in a row! Also it's Mr Taz's birthday next week so we will be going out for dinner the night before WI!

Time to adjust those mini goals!

1st goal: Get my 3 1/2 stone award back! [STRIKE]1lb to go
[/STRIKE]Done 27/08/08

2nd goal: Get into the 13's, 1.5lb to go
3rd goal: Get my 4 stone award back! 5.5lb to go
4th goal: Get to 13st 7lb, 8lb to go.

Taz, it was my birthday last week and i went out for a meal, i chose a grilled steak and instead of the chips that came with it on the menu i asked for a jacket potato and side salad instead, they were very obliging. I was on a red day so used the potato as a b section and had caramel apple betty with custard for desert. It's my star week too (the day before WI too) and i lost 1lb this week. I was realy pleased.
I think you are so focused that you will work around it and make the best choices. xxx

I usually have gammon egg and chips when we go out. I think I will just have to be extra good until then. I won't have dessert except maybe a little birthday cake!

well done hon! i've got 3lbs to get me to the 10s - fingers crossed for us both for next week x

WeLl Done on 2.5lb and smashing your first mini goal.... and being so close to your second one!!!!!

Love Nas x

well done on the loss taz - that's effing brilliant! :D

you're doing brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrilliantly! hope to see you at least another 3lbs lighter when i return from my holidays ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

stay in control for hubby's birthday - just have that one meal off plan and you'll still lose :)

Thanks Karen, I have my fingers crossed for next week but I don't know if I can do it twice in a row! Ha ha, we'll see

Back