Taz's diary - Need to do this!

It's the first of 3 drown belts. I got brown with one white stripe. Next is brown with 2 white stripes then brown/black stripe then it's the BLACK!!!

we only have brown/white brown/black thna BLACK!!!! I'm goign for green in 2 weeks.... than i have a few colours to go before brown comes up.... purples and blue's i think.... some of these have stripes x like you though i set out looking for something to do for fitness but fun.... look where i am now 9 months later???? (PMSL jus realsied could have had a baby!!!:eek::eek::eek:)

well done taz :)

im tired thinking about it lol

xxx

My oh my, you have been a busy girl whilst I've been gone! well done Taz, it only seems like a week or two ago when I was saying that to you after the last lot! where are the weeks going? you will have that black before you know it, well done again Taz x

wow. well done hon. i have been hoping all day that it went well for you. congratulations. you've achieved so much!!

abz xx

Have you got much planned for your last week of hols?
x
well the next few days I will be resting my aching muscles but Mr Taz is home too next week soI don't know what we will do. We are going to Hayes on Friday as I have to pick something up but apart from that I don't have any plans

we only have brown/white brown/black thna BLACK!!!! I'm goign for green in 2 weeks.... than i have a few colours to go before brown comes up.... purples and blue's i think.... some of these have stripes x like you though i set out looking for something to do for fitness but fun.... look where i am now 9 months later???? (PMSL jus realsied could have had a baby!!!:eek::eek::eek:)
In KB we only have brown/white stripe and brown. In karate the brown with 2 white stripes is an interim grade between 2nd Kyu where I am now and 1st Kyu which is the brown/black stripe.

My oh my, you have been a busy girl whilst I've been gone! well done Taz, it only seems like a week or two ago when I was saying that to you after the last lot! where are the weeks going? you will have that black before you know it, well done again Taz x
Thanks Jax, good to see you again! I worked out that I should be going for my black belt in February 2010! It seems like such a long way off but I'm sure it will come round really quick

Taz what a really full on weekend you've had. Sorry also about your sad family news. A big hug x.

Congrats on your achievements though!!

Bren
X

Hi Taz

Well done on your gradings - go girl!

Really sorry to hear about your Nan - sending hugs xxx

Carol x

Dunno if I congratulated you or not - if not I am doing so now xxxxx

Thanks everyone, I have had a very busy weekend and eaten loads of crap and I'm currently about 5lb heavier than I was at WI last week! And I don't have much chance of rectifying that either as we are going out for dinner on Tuesday night

don't just give up on the week though taz as you could do loads of damage. there's plenty of good you could be doing between now and tuesday night and then your weigh in. if you give up on the week that 5lb could become 7 and more. rather than a possible sts... get glugging the water and get back on the bloody horse!! :D

abz xx

I won't give up on the entire week. I am back on it as of this second but I just know that there is not much scope of that figure going down, especially as I am due on next week too!

Ah well - dont worry about it, as you say you're now back on track, you cant do anymore can ya. Ive not done as well as Id hoped this week, think Ive only lost a pound since Thur, but I deserve it, Ive been naughty! Im going swimming tonight though so that will help a bit xxx

Back