Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Well Ive been trudging through what Ive missed. How quickly those gradings have come round!! Cool - a private lesson ey, that'll get you in the zone for tomorrow - good luck for it by the way xxx

Hi taz,

Good luck for tomorrow..... I'm sure you won't need it.... BTW they wouldn't put u in for your gradings if they thought you weren't up to it!!!!! :) I think after my next grading i'm gonna ghave to get used to some double lessons because after the next grading my gradings will be 2 hours too x x Hopefully won't be doing 810 though x

Well Ive been trudging through what Ive missed. How quickly those gradings have come round!! Cool - a private lesson ey, that'll get you in the zone for tomorrow - good luck for it by the way xxx
I know I can't believe it was 3 months ago that I had my last gradings! I did say that I wanted to lose a stone for these ones and I have lost a grand total of....... 4lb! How crap is that?!

I don't have private lessons very often as I can't afford to do it all the time but I do really benefit from them

Hi taz,

Good luck for tomorrow..... I'm sure you won't need it.... BTW they wouldn't put u in for your gradings if they thought you weren't up to it!!!!! :) I think after my next grading i'm gonna ghave to get used to some double lessons because after the next grading my gradings will be 2 hours too x x Hopefully won't be doing 810 though x
I was actually surprised that they allowed me to go for the kickboxing one this month as I'm sure I haven't done enough hours but they know best! The Sensei's are really on my back lately and I know it's for my own good but sometimes it wears me down a bit.

I have found that doing the double lessons has prepared me well for the lengthy gradings and I am hoping that doing the both gradings on the same day will prepare me well for February 2010 when I will have my black belt grading!

Irene why have you not updated your ticker for over 80 days?! x

Taz
Good luck for tomorrow - not that you will need it.
Just reading your posts make me tired - lol:eek:
Irene
Thanks Irene, I feel so unfit at the moment I was absolutely knackered when I got home last night AND they made us do the plank for a whole minute. It doesn't sound like a long time but I have a lot more weight to hold up than most of them!

you seem to be doing so well on sw,thanks for welcoming me to your group x

No problem gemma, good to have you here.

I had my private lesson this afternoon and he worked me very hard so now I have the beginnings of achey muscles! Not good

Taz... the plank:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: lol know what ya mean about the extra weight.. i've lost some and is still doesnt fare better x

How much do you pay fr a private lesson..... Oh and have a nice hot soak tonight to help those achey musclesx x x

It's £20 for a 45 minute private lesson but it's worth it cus you get more specific help with anything you aren't too good with.

thats not too bad.... i think i'll need some once i get past green belt x x x

Whats your bad news you've mentioned on facebook hun? x

Just found out that my nan has inoperable cancer. It has kinda knocked my head out of place a little so I don't know what that will do to the scales. My weight went haywire when I lost my granddad but I think I need to get myself in control now so I can deal with it properly.

Right now I need to focus on today's tough challenge. I really don't feel fit enough but we will see

Thanks Abz.

I just worked out that my energy drinks have go 6 Syns per bottle and I have got 4 bottles! No wonder I put weight on after my last gradings! I will try not to use all 4 bottles

lots and lots of lovely sugar!! you'll be burning a lot of it off again honey so try not to worry about it :)

enjoy yourself go out there and give 'em hell :)

do you have anything planned for when you get home? what time is it at?

abz xx

I will leave for the kickboxing grading at 8.15 and get home about 11am. I will have a bowl of pasta, a couple of bananas and some diet kick then leave here again at 12.45 for karate. I will get home from that around 4pm then it's chocolate and bath time! By then if all foes well I should have a yellow/white split belt for kickboxing and a brown/white stripe belt for karate

Back