Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Thanks for that Jen, my remaining gran has just turned 89 and she seems to be doing really well lately so hopefully she will be around for a while!

Well I have been crap this week. I went to WI on Wednesday and put on 1.5lb and since then I have been totally off plan. I haven't touched my scales since then so this morning I thought I would be brave and hopped on. I have only put on 1lb! I was ery surprised by that as I have been bad so that's good. Got nan's funeral tomorrow and that will mean drinks and food so WI will probably be bad but I will be right back on plan from Thursday.

I haven't updated my food diary as it would just be full of bad food and I can't really remember everything I have eaten!

I just went back to find my mini goals as they are now off the scale again! I will be starting to work towards these again on Thursday

don't worry about it mate, just get tomorrow out of the way and get your head straight before you even consider going back on plan xxxx

hope you ok

will think about you tomorrow hun xxxx

My mini goals!

1st goal: Get my 3 1/2 stone award back! 1.5lb to go
2nd goal: Get into the 13's, 4.5lb to go
3rd goal: Get my 4 stone award back! 8.5lb to go
4th goal: Get to 13st 7lb, 11lb to go.

don't worry about it mate, just get tomorrow out of the way and get your head straight before you even consider going back on plan xxxx

hope you ok

will think about you tomorrow hun xxxx
I know it will all hit me tomorrow and I have Wednesday off work as well. I am going back to work on Thursday so that will mark me going back on plan. I have to get back on it before I put loads of weight on and get de-motivated xx

Hi Taz, I think considering the couple of weeks you have had, that you are doing very well weight wise :).
Will be thinking of you tomorrow,HUGS.
And good luck for Thursday and getting to your new goals. You will do it, you have b4.
All the best Tiz x:)

Don't worry Taz. I don't imagine my weigh in will be much good on Friday either and chances are it will hit me at the funeral too - I don't think the impact has happened yet. I had a few tears when I wrote a poem last night but that's about all I have managed since my mum died. Take care Taz and let the grief come out when it needs to (((hugs))) x

Hey Hun,

hope today goes as well as it can for you, I will be thinking of you!!! Hope the reading goes well.

Lots of hugs Love Nas x

Reactions: Taz
Hope today goes as well as can be expected.

oe throat holds out for you...

Thinking of you
xx

Reactions: Taz
Hi Taz - I hope you are OK. It's a hard old thing to say goodbye to someone you love so much x

Back