Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Thank you all for your posts yesterday. The day went well even though I woke up with a really sore throat! I made the mistake of hopping on the scales this morning so I am not going to WI tonight! I was taken out to dinner by friends on Thursday and Friday last week, we went out for a family dinner on Monday night then yesterday we went out for breakfast which was not at all healthy but very tasty! we had a buffet lunch at the wake then we had takeaway for dinner! Back on plan from today and I hope to get rid of the gain next week

Glad was ok hun and sod the WI you need a week off I think!

Oh I tried your cheese sauce (l.c cheese triangles and milk) OMG it was lovely - best I have had - ty
xx

Tazzy - Glad all went well. My words were read out at Mum's funeral but it takes great courage to stand up and do it yourself. Yay You. I'm sure your Nan would be mega-proud of you. Yep - sod the weigh in - you've had a lot to cope with and that can wait for another week. They're only squatters after all. I am not sure I'm gonna do a proper weigh in on Friday either - I've been so eratic with food this week with all the comings and goings and meals out, wake etc x

hey hun,

good to see all went well. Just take one day at a time x

Thinking of you x

Hugs Nas x

Tazzy - Glad all went well. My words were read out at Mum's funeral but it takes great courage to stand up and do it yourself. Yay You. I'm sure your Nan would be mega-proud of you. Yep - sod the weigh in - you've had a lot to cope with and that can wait for another week. They're only squatters after all. I am not sure I'm gonna do a proper weigh in on Friday either - I've been so eratic with food this week with all the comings and goings and meals out, wake etc x
Thanks Gem, how did the funeral go for you yesterday?

Hi Taz, sorry I didn't realise it was yesterday, I hope your doing ok! I spent most of mine in A&E as William stuck a tiny pebble from the beach up his nose only a laddie could do that!! Anyway all is well today...if I tie his arms behind his back until he goes for a kip then we should be ok (lol)

And the random things don't stop when they grow up! When my son and youngest daughter (both in their late 20s) they do all kinds of random things

Taz - The funeral went well and several people said that she would have been pleased if she'd known. x

I think funerals have to be about what the person would have wanted. I know my nan would have been very pleased with how hers went - apart from the bit about it being her own funeral!

Yea - I hesitated with that bit too. My mum hated funerals but loved get-togethers where people had a good gossip, a good buffet and a few drinks. The words that were said were relevant to her life and it was "a good do" afterwards. x

I'm ill! It started with a sore throat and has developed into a full on cold/flu type thing. I woke up at 1am and coughed til 4am so now I am on the sofa in my duvet.

On the plus side, I hopped on the scales this morning and I have lost 3.5lb of what I have put on!

well done on the 3.5lb's, sorry to hear you are ill, its most probably come on coz your at a low eb due to your nans funeral, these cold type of things love it when we are not on top form!
Hope you get better soon, Tiz x

(((hugs))) Sorry to hear you are poorly sick. Nice scales though! x

Back