Taz's food diary

Wednesday green day

Breakfast Early WI, missed breakfast

Lunch Cheese salad rolls (HEA and HEB)

Dinner Potato spirals, might have some pasta too!

Snacks Chocolate (10 Syns), low fat crisps (5 Syns), Yogurt (3 Syns), marshmallows (2 Syns)

Drinks Green tea, sparkling water, coffee, diet coke

Total Syns 20

Yeah thursday is usually my 'fat day' so I may not put an entry in here tomorrow

Sorry to gratecrash, but am getting some v v good ideas from you experts..

Taz - thanks for updating me on the syns

looks good and giving me good ideas for what to eat!! plus kinda learning abit more of how to do it. its very confusing! how do you know what you can have as healthy extras?? or can you only have the ones that are in the explination book??

Most of them are listed in the book but there are some that aren't. If you aren't sure then ask anyone here and we can check online for you

If you keep reading the food diaries you will probably be able to pick up what the HE's are

Well I said I wouldn't but I am going to do a diary for today. As today is my fat day, rather than not counting anything I am going to use flexiSyns and count EVERYTHING! So here goes...

Thursday green day

Breakfast Poached eggs on toast (HEB), grapefruit

Lunch Quorn picnic eggs (6 Syns) with pasta

Dinner Jacket potato with cheese (HEA)

Snacks Chocolate (20 Syns), low fat crisps (5 Syns)

Drinks Green tea, sparkling water

Total Syns 31

Ha ha I will. I am allowing myself 50 Syns for today as flexiSyns but I'm still not going to check everything before I have it and see how bad I really am on my fat day!

as long as you keep counting it hon it doesn't matter. they work on the principle that as long as you remain in control then flexi syns work really well don't they? enjoy :D

abz xx

Yeah that's right Abz. Looks like we aren't having jacket potatoes for dinner now cus the friend who was going to take me into town is too tired! I might just have more pasta for tea!

Thursday green day

Breakfast Poached eggs on toast (HEB), grapefruit

Lunch Quorn picnic eggs (6 Syns) with pasta

Dinner Spaghetti with Quorn swedish balls

Snacks Chocolate (30 Syns), low fat crisps (5 Syns)

Drinks Green tea, sparkling water

Total Syns 41

i like you fat day lol

i have days like taht - they are great!

Back