TBSx LL Journey...

Day 46

Update on today, so far!

Well Ex called me this morning and had a right rant at me, basically said I am never nice to him and I should be! It all stemmed from him saying I will be up tonight, where shall we go to eat. Argh!!!! I havent told him about LL and dont want to, he will make such a big deal out of it and constantly mock me and pester me about my weight. I really dont need it. So I told him I am not going anywhere tonight because Saturday night is good TV night, it was the first thing that came into my head. Seriously why do I put myself in these situations. So after a blazing row I cut him off, I was so angry!

Had a Toffee fudge bar out of the freezer today, the bars all seem to disagree with me and make me have like a burning sensation in the back of my throat, its awful!

Got through 2 litres of water so far today, another two to go!

Went to visit my sister, I usually see this sister, I have 2, weekly but hadn't been down for a couple of weeks. She says she can tell the weight is coming off, it shows on my face and under my boobs lol. She was like dont take this the wrong way but you carry your weight really high on your belly. LOL She is right I do! Bless her for saying something though!

I was just settling down to a nice cuppa (Vanilla Coffee) when the dreaded Ex rang, again same conversation why am I horrible to him. Told him I wasnt having the convo with him again it was pointless. He says its like you dont like spending time with me.....seriously, did he even say that to me!! If he wasnt such a d*ck then it wouldn't be an issue lol

Basically he says he might pop up tonight anyway (120 miles???) I said well best check the kids arent out then hadn't you. Just caught up with my daughter and she says he is coming to take her out to dinner! I just want a quiet night, no drama, no fuss, no arguments. Anyway decided to put my ever faithful BIG cardy on that completely covers me up. I dont want him to know I have lost weight.

On the flip side, my friend has told me I can ride her horse anytime I like.She couldnt believe I hadn't told her how much I missed riding. We were riding partners for years! She is over the moon that I want to ride her horse as she wont be able to do much for health reasons for a while. We are going shopping together for Riding boots and Jods next week as we have a day off together. I binned all mine knowing I had stopped riding!

No food thoughts today at all, in fact I woke up thinking I am going to beat this and get to where I want to be, no point fretting over how long because the time is flying and I will soon be at goal....I KNOW I will!!!

Have a great evening everyone and wish me luck in case the d*ck arrives (sorry for the language he has really upset me today!)

BTW I have been offered a challenge by the lovely Dale to get a profile pic up, in fact we are both going to do it, so watch this space!

XX

Aw hun. He does sound a bit of a dick today. Ignore him. Who cares what he thinks cause it doesn't matter. He's an ex. He has no right to comment on you anymore.
You enjoy the tv tonight and let your daughter deal with his mood swings......hang on......you sure he's not a woman?????? :D

You make me smile, thank you for that. x

Ok, so I accepted Dale's Challenge and the pic is on, not the greatest of pictures, but when I have a hot new bod I will be loving the camera for sure lol xx Come on Dale your turn now my lovely xx

Thanks Dizzy, loving your pic to hunny xx

Loving that pic too lol. Do your girls ride? My daughter is so slim, such a lovely body and eats junk! I think the riding keeps her slim Grrrrrrr!!

I have been thinking about moving to LLL when I get closer to my goal. I was reading some diaries and the losses arent too mdissimilar to mine which got me thinking. I just worry that introducing food will slow it down, I still have 54lbs left to lose yet and dont want to be on this diet for most of the year, 6 months max really! xx

Great photo T, aren't we brave?

Get you Dale, loving the pic, my lovely xx

Yes we are both very brave and so is Dizzy who also joined in lol xx

Thanks gals! But Carly what happened to your avatar? If my aging memory serves me you used to have a really cute pic?

Hi, i'm new - this is my 6th day on LL. You're posts are great, lots of extra info and everyone is doing sooo well! Congrats!

Just wanted to say Hi as im thinking of starting a thread, but have not yet decided :)

:welcome: Hey Shu good to meet you - I look forward to seeing how you get on if you do decide to do a diary. :)

Hi, i'm new - this is my 6th day on LL. You're posts are great, lots of extra info and everyone is doing sooo well! Congrats!

Just wanted to say Hi as im thinking of starting a thread, but have not yet decided :)

Hi and welcome!

Good luck with LL, looking forward to reading your diary. Its a really useful thing to do, I wasnt sure about it but so pleased I did. Feel free to drop by mine anytimeyou want to....:D

So it's your WI soon,good luck xx:)

Thank you both! This is exciting.. scary, but exciting.

tbsx u look beautiful in ur pic!!!! xx

Back