TBSx LL Journey...

dale, dizzy u are also looking smokin ' ;) xx

tbsx u look beautiful in ur pic!!!! xx

Aw thanx hun, beautiful and me are not words that are often used together, thank you so much! Your profile pic always makes me smile, but I dont even know why lol :Dxxx

tbsx you really need to get some new friends or specs lol cos you really are a fab looking woman (not in a girly lesbian way lmao just in a admiring beautiful woman kinda way lol) i dont know why but i was expecting an older woman perhaps its your wise mother hen ways online ha ha have a good day xx

Aw Kaz, lu ya! Thanks so much! Hey I will take compliments from whichever direction they come from male or female, so dont you worry about that one. lol x

I am 40!! I guess the old head comes from being a very young mum, started at 17 and growing up quickly.

You have a good day too my lovely xx

Day 47

Had another riddiculously early morning. I really need to just sleep, good news though the dreams are starting to disappear so thats a bonus!

Well the Ex didnt come last night as I expected he might after the row we had on the phone. Although just had a call and he is now coming today, I swear he just comes up when he has nothing else to do!! He was trying to be nice to me, but it wasnt washing, he asked what I would like to do today, so I told him not bothered for doing anything. He cannot do anything without food being involved. I just said could gto shopping or something, he then said oh thats all you want todo you wont eat but you will shop and laughed...hmmm!

Keeping this from him is turning into a nightmare, especially as he is talking about staying tonight, how am I going to get round having my packs in front of him and not having proper food.ARGHHHHHHHHH!!

It got me thinking maybe I should consider just having a salad if he really wants to go out with the kids. Why is this being made more difficult than it needs to be, he will give me such a hard time about this diet if I do tell him, everyday he will ring and say something or ask how much weight have you lost now. Well quite frankly I just want to do this and not tell him, he will think because he taunts me that I have done it for him. Believe me when I say I havent!!!!

I could really do with some advice about whether to go out for food or not. I am worried that even eating a salad could knock me back and affect my WI on Tuesday, slightly irrational I know! I lso know that I could easily get back into the plan tomorrow, as I really havent been tempted by any foods since starting it. Please help!?!

I really dont like Sundays! They are officially the dullest day of the week. So far I have had 1 litre of water (not good) and a strawberry shake, mmmm lovely!

Have a great day everyone xxx

Hey hun. Sorry your feeling torn.
But unfortunatley only you can decide what is best to do.
If you really are against telling him then the best thing would be to eat. But if you do, like you said, a salad, be sensible. Do you have bars? you could always have that later on and quickly through a shake down your neck, if you 'excuse' yourself to the loo.
OR, you could tell him. See what he says and if he starts to but in, use your new found confidence and tell him in no uncertain terms that it's none of his business and butt out. What you do for yourself has nothing to do with him and deal with it!
Obviously depends how you think that would go down, as you know him and what he's like. And being a man, whether he would actually listen.
Ultimately it is up to you.
Stay focused, stay sensible and do what is best for yourself.
Hope my wise words help. hehe
xxxxxx

Thanks chick for your words of wisdom.

I think I will play it by ear and see what happens we he gets here.

Dilema's dilema's lol xx

Wow T, that is a bit of a headscratcher. On the one hand it does seem like just having a salad might be the easiest way out to just shut him up. But I am wondering if that will mean that he will then be questioning you about what you are eating (he does sound like that kind of guy) and you'll feel pressurised into having something else, and then a drink and it might just completely snowball.

On the other hand I completely get that you don't want him getting involved and starting to mess with your head, giving you grief every time he calls, and that has the potential to affect you for a lot longer.

So is there maybe another option, e.g. can't you get out of the meal altogether? Say you've got a headache, a backache, a buttache lol?? :whoopass:

Sorry, I can't be of more help hun, but I am sure you will think of something...

I am going to suck it and see, so to speak lol

I really want to stay 100% if I dont I will feel like I have failed and he still has some kind of control over me. So I was thinking about saying he should spend some quality time with the kids and I have a report to do for work. How awful is that that I am coinsidering stretching the truth, ok ok I know its a full on lie! lol

So many challenges to face when trying to lose weight its a chuffin nightmare xx

Thanks ladies for the advice, much appreciated. xx

You could always tell him you picked up some kind of bug in work and your taking loperamide (i cant remember what the tablets are called just whats in them lol ) so are trying to stay just on fluids as your afraid to eat at the mo and bribe the kids to shush, i know you said you wont feel like youve failed if you have a salad and you can tell by your signature you so havent , but what id be afraid of feeling is more resentment that someone else has forced your hand into breaking your abstinence rather than you choosing to enjoy a meal out with family... thats my 2 penneth and after last week with me im noone to advise so stay focussed whatever you choose chick xx

Or say you have got the trotts,then keep going to the toilet,tell him you can't stomach anything at the moment!
Sexy xx

Aw thank you so much for yoiur advice it has been brilliant.

Update: he hasnt arrived, he will though I just know it! Basically though my son and his girlfriend have gone to dinner with her parents now, so they wont want to go out. My daughter might want to go out but I am going to tell him I have eaten already lol RESULT!!

Just cleared out my wardrobe again, I wont have anything in it the way I am going lol feels great though. Tried my size 14 jeans on and they didnt seem as tight as they were earlier in the week. They flet great!

Hope you are all having a great Sunday, weather here is great! xx

Well done you!! so glad you stayed strong i know ive only just started LL really compared to most of you but i was gutted with myself for relaxing my guard, and comfy size 14's way to go you !! size 12 next hope you manage a better night sleep, im having seriously odd dreams and can hardly look most of the fellas in work in the eye, and iso dont fancy them unless im semi-conscious it seems lol x

Hey, im sorry youve had such a difficult day. Your ex sounds like a pain in the backside. Im glad you have got out of going to eat with them - you would have felt awful if you had broken abstinance for him wouldnt you. Well done on the size 14s :) im concentrating on getting into my size 16s at the moment. Im reckoning maybe 1 stone per dress size. I know when i get to 13 stone that i can get into size 14s :)
Anyway, that was a long winded way to say well done on getting through a really tough weekend and staying abstinant. Go girl! xxx

Well done you!! so glad you stayed strong i know ive only just started LL really compared to most of you but i was gutted with myself for relaxing my guard, and comfy size 14's way to go you !! size 12 next hope you manage a better night sleep, im having seriously odd dreams and can hardly look most of the fellas in work in the eye, and iso dont fancy them unless im semi-conscious it seems lol x

Thanks Kaz. I am thinking I will buy some size 12's this week as an incentive. Thats the final size i want to be.

OMG I did giggle when I read your post about your odd dreams and guys at work lol. I wish mine were that type of odd lol :D ha ha you little minx! ;) xx

Hey, im sorry youve had such a difficult day. Your ex sounds like a pain in the backside. Im glad you have got out of going to eat with them - you would have felt awful if you had broken abstinance for him wouldnt you. Well done on the size 14s :) im concentrating on getting into my size 16s at the moment. Im reckoning maybe 1 stone per dress size. I know when i get to 13 stone that i can get into size 14s :)
Anyway, that was a long winded way to say well done on getting through a really tough weekend and staying abstinant. Go girl! xxx

He really is a d*ck! He was horrible last night to me, I dont get it he buys me nice things and yet when he see's me is vile! So unnecessary, he is threatening the big D, I say whatever now I have had enough!! I really would have been devastated had I given in to make life easier and eaten something. I feel strong having control of my life at the moment and I am sure that feeling can only grow. :)

I think it is a stone per dress size, I am wondering if by losing nearly 6 stone I will end up smaller than a size 12, I suppose I couldn't grumble with a size 10 but thats not my aim!:confused:

You will soon be in your 16's and feel a whole lot better, it kinda spurs you on from a weightloss feeling too.

Thanks for your kind words, have a great day xx

TSBX you rock! Don't let his screwed up behaviour affect you and your goals, whatever his reasoning he is clearly not a positive influence in your life so just keep on avoiding and being true to you. xx

Day 48

Firstly thank you to all youy lovely ladies for the support over the past couple of days particularly, you helped more than you could know.

Woke at silly o'clock after a dreadful dream, er cant even talk about it but it was food related this time, but not in a good way!

Had a busy day, worked from home today, so got alot done.

No foody thoughts whatsoever, hurray!

Water is a different matter though, with no flavouring it has been tough today, as some of you know I joined the 4litres a day challenge, but opted for 5litres as 4 is usual for me. Managed about 4 so for plus packs so still time to get the last litre in today!

Went to town this afternoon and bought some size 12's in the sale, £10 bargain! Obviously they dont fit, you you will be the first to know when they do lol. Cant wait!

Nothing much to say this evening, other than WI tomorrow and the dreaded totm has turned up, fingers crossed it does't hinder my weightloss.

Hope you lovely ladies have had a good day xx

Back