TBSx LL Journey...

Thanks hun, isnt it funny how we get excited about WI's, I never used to on other diets lol xx

go go size 12!

I am like a kid in a candy shop and havent even lost that much weight yet lol xxx

what ya talkin bout u havent lost that much weight!!!! uv lost shy off 2 stone!! x wooo

Day 49

Very random day, had to go into the office today for a meeting. Hmm 120 miles, its great thinking time, but dreadful on the water intake. I darent drink to much because I have to keep stopping.

Managed about 3 litres so far another one before bed is needed.

No food thoughts, just nice images of clothes that I am going to buy.

Had some lovely comments in the office today off friends and colleagues, mostly about the weight loss on my face lol still any form of compliment is a good one.

WI day today, just got ck from the class. Started a new module called Messages, very interesting, but I couldnt relate to some of the conversations because I seriously dont think food was an issue growing up. For me it was more about a way of controlling my life, after it being controlled for so long. I only really put the weight on when I separated from the Ex. Unhappiness and loneliness and self pity became very good friends of mine along with whatever I fancied, which just so happened to be food related.

Anyway I reluctantly hopped onto the scales after my mulit purchase of packs, mini shaker for work and water flavourings (my new best friend) only to discover that I lost another 3lb. Happy with that especially based on the fact it is the dreaded totm.

My only concern is that I am hitting consistent 3's, but will fall short of the target of a stone a month. Trying to put my crooked thoughts in check by telling myself 3lb is a cracking result, because I know it is deep down. Spoke to a couple of friends about my target loss which means a further 4 stone or just under to be precise, I keep getting the 'you dont need to lose that much' comment! We will see how it goes, I am not changing the target, but will reassess along the way.

Hope you have all had a great day xx

Brilliant well done you!
Sexy xx

Well done you. Thats fantastic you must be made up. I hope i can do three per week :)
120 miles wow thats a long commute to the office. I guess thats why you work from home ;) My office is only four miles away but i only go in once per week unless im on duty.xx

brill weight loss hun xx

Well done you. Thats fantastic you must be made up. I hope i can do three per week :)
120 miles wow thats a long commute to the office. I guess thats why you work from home ;) My office is only four miles away but i only go in once per week unless im on duty.xx

Hi thanks I am pleased with the loss 30lbs total in 7 weeks cant be bad!

There are offices dotted around the country, I used to be based in the local one 15miles away but I wanted more of a development challenge and applied for another business unit, the headoffice is in Staines so I try to go down once a week and stay over for a couple of days. I couldnt stay yeasterday though because of my WI. I only went becuase we have someone new joining our team and thought it right to go say 'Hi' :)

My job takes me all over with meetings though, like today I am in Coventry. I dont mind I enjoy it. I'm on holiday then until Monday :)

Have a great day xx

Day 50

Had a busy day with driving and the meeting I attended. Sometimes this diet is so easy others it is hard, so today I went to the meeting it came to lunchtime and the organiser had arranged a hot buffet. Hmmm great NOT! I made my excuses to make some calls and had my bar. Go me lol.

Also managed to drink 3 litres by 3pm but hardly managed 1/2 a litre since, how riddiculous. I really struggle st this time of night, I need to find something to occupy my mind. I put a skirt on today that was very loose but I still wore it asI havent really bought much yet in smaller sizes, really wanna go down another size before I start spending. Doh!

I am so looking forward to the rest of the week off, cant wait.

Hope you all have had a great day. xx

well done on resisting the hot buffet!!!! pat on the back girl!!!! bet it tasted horrible anyway ;) x

well done on resisting the hot buffet!!!! pat on the back girl!!!! bet it tasted horrible anyway ;) x

Ha ha great way of looking at it. I didnt even ask how their lunch was, that was rude really but I didnt want to hear about all the nice foods they will have eaten. In the past I would have piled my plate up and then probably have gine back again for seconds. Its strange how buffets have that effect on me I wouldnt ask for a second plate of set food.:) xx

Well done on your 3 off this week lovely, im the same with water come evening i cant be bothered but i have done so last few days and feel loads better for it even tho i am up and down all night !!!

ooooooo i bet you cant wait for a nice splurge clothes shopping, im quite close as im having probs walking down high street with knicker falling downitis which aint a good look lol have a fab day xx

Well done on your 3 off this week lovely, im the same with water come evening i cant be bothered but i have done so last few days and feel loads better for it even tho i am up and down all night !!!

ooooooo i bet you cant wait for a nice splurge clothes shopping, im quite close as im having probs walking down high street with knicker falling downitis which aint a good look lol have a fab day xx

Thanks chick, I never really pee in the night, but I get up at a riddulous time in the morning and wish sometimes I could just sleep in. Like today up at 5.30ish and its a day off, seriously whats that all about. :confused:

I used to hate shopping, but think a new found passion might be embedding in me lol. Ha ha got this image of you tripping over your knickers, sorry :Dfunny though. Hmm I think I must have squeezed into mine as they are comfortable now but not at the falling down stage lol xx

Day 51

Had a lovely day today, pampering myself.

Got up way to early, had a lovely vanilla coffee. I find if it is too early I cant have either water or a shake, so the coffee pacifies me. I only use a few teaspoons from the pack then I have the remainder of my pack my my breakfast. I'm not even sure I should do that but it works for me.

Got myself ready, drank a litre of water then went to town and got my nails done. I love having them done, its me time.

Had a lovely banana shake for my lunch, they are probably my favourites at the moment. Watched a little Tv, then went out for some more pampering. I decided to get laser hair removal, being bigger certainly increased hair growth and it gets me down sometimes.

I am starting to like what I see in the mirror now, I always made the effort with my hair and make up, compensation for my size and unhappiness with my weight I guess. But at the moment, I love looking in the mirror trying my clothes on, making more of an effort with my hair and make up and liking myself just a little bit more. OMG I sound like a freak lol I also always thought I was per shaped, but my friends tell me I am hourglass, I love the thought of having an hourglass shape, pity its still slightly inflated version lol. It will soon be how I want it.

I am feeling so positive about my life in general at the moment, I really have taken control I have a really good feeling that this year is finally going to be my year!

Right foody talk, I am craving a flippin chinese.....argh!!!! Going to have to keep busy tonight I think to distract myself.

Hope you have all had a great day xx

arrr TBSX glad ur feeling good about urself! its such a nice feeling. ur doin a great job! x

Back